StoneCircle

Am thinking I am going to do the same.

Thank you Stonecircle for all the hard work you have put into this thread. I'm afraid I can't hold my nerve any longer!

I wish every one the best of luck getting tickets and hope this years glastonbury is out of this world for all.

Yurt Field sounds great, if not a little expensive, I think I am going to hold out for a little longer. Come back and lets us know if the price was worth it.

Have a good one.

Hello StoneCircle - I'm happy to say I've managed to source a CV ticket through a friend so am no longer in need and you can remove me from the list.

Big thanks to you for all your hard work on this and good luck to everyone on the list! Keep the faith!

I would love any campervan ticket.

Thanks so much!

So much that you decided to post this?

I am straight up desperate to get my camper into the camper field at Glasto.

If anyone, for some weird reason, has a CV ticket but no campervan - come and share ours. We have a decent sized and nice 4berth, and plan to sleep in a test beside (or variously within the festival) anyway.

But we dont have a CV ticket. We are lovely people, and hope you are too!

Or sell me your CV ticket wink.gif

PM me!

Please who cheat are not welcome on this thread. :(

Hello StoneCircle - I'm happy to say I've managed to source a CV ticket through a friend so am no longer in need and you can remove me from the list.

Big thanks to you for all your hard work on this and good luck to everyone on the list! Keep the faith!

Thanks for letting us know, and have a great festival! :)

Hi,

My Uncle and Aunt have just managed to sort themselves out a ticket for the festival (very long story...) but due to this weren't able to get a Campervan pass. They're veterans who have been every year it's been on since 1984 and as they first took me when I was 13 in 1995 I feel that I owe it to them to help try and get them a CV pass as they need their creature comforts a bit more than I do nowadays!

Sorry if I've messed up on protocal on how to post on this thread (I've read it several times at the start so I hope that I haven't messed it up!) but if I can add myself to the list on their behalf for either site I would massively appreciate it and really hope I can sort this last piece of the puzzle of them.

Many thanks,

Steve - AKA Proudypants

Same here! We're now going to be in Love Fields too.

Thanks all for the efforts with the list. The numbers have fallen rapidly now so fingers crossed!

Hope you all have a great one. :)

:pioneer: Lucy Edwards would treasure a campervan ticket for her camper Peach. She is a good friend and i don't want to leave her behind waaaaaaaaaa! Please help and definitely getting on board with the wateraid donation- top idea champ. Thanks for your time and dedication. Luc

Hi everyone,

Just to say that my Uncle and Aunt have thankfully managed to get a £50 campervan ticket at Ashcombe Park which is 800m from Pedistrian Gate D, is valid from the Monday to the Monday after the festival, has toilets/showers etc and a shuttlebus too.

Figured it might be worth mentioning in case people are stuck like they were?

Stonecircle, please remove us from the list that you very kindly placed them on.

Bring on Glasto!

Steve

Hi!

Thanks very much to Stonecircle for all the endeavour on this.

I have decided to take the plunge and bought a yurt camper space so good news for the 11 folk below me on the list.

Kind of pricey but £250 less the £80 camper ticket = £170. 5 trips up the hill of death for 2 of us = 10 trips.

How many evenings would I pay £17 to not have to climb/stagger up the hill? Most of them.

Thanks again & see you all there.

Hi!

Thanks very much to Stonecircle for all the endeavour on this.

I have decided to take the plunge and bought a yurt camper space so good news for the 11 folk below me on the list.

Kind of pricey but £250 less the £80 camper ticket = £170. 5 trips up the hill of death for 2 of us = 10 trips.

How many evenings would I pay £17 to not have to climb/stagger up the hill? Most of them.

Thanks again & see you all there.

Great justification there Daveydub! You haven't factored in using their showers and recharge facility too! Make sure you get your moneys worth! Seriously though I can't fault you and am looking forward to feedback on these fields.

Have a great time! :)

Just out of intrest I wonder what would happen if you just turn up in a campervan with a normal car park ticket , would they let you in the car park

or would they find space in the campervan field

They would park you up in the car park with the other vans, these are patrolled to ensure no one is sleeping in them as it's against the agreement set out in the festival licence. :)

Eek yes Lucy best remove personal details, not a good idea to have them on a public forum!

Tickets are being sent out as we speak, so hopefully very soon there will be some 'van tickets making an appearance as people want to sell them on now they're in hand. Fingers crossed. :-)