StoneCircle

Are you both taking campervans as you say you are staying with friends who bought a pass? One pass is needed per campervan.

If you do need one, do you have a preference to which side you are? :)

Hi stonecircle

Apologies for the late reply, only just got round to checking here...

My friends already have a campervan and me n the mrs will be going by car to join them. Apparently they are in the East campervan!

Cheers

Hi stonecircle

Apologies for the late reply, only just got round to checking here...

My friends already have a campervan and me n the mrs will be going by car to join them. Apparently they are in the East campervan!

Cheers

You will need to park your car in East car park, only towing vehicles and campervans are allowed in the campervan fields. So hang on to your car park ticket as you still need it. As long as your friends have their campervan pass they will be fine.

Please reconfirm that they have a pass and I can then remove you from the list :)

Edited by StoneCircle

You will need to park your car in East car park, only towing vehicles and campervans are allowed in the campervan fields. So hang on to your car park ticket as you still need it. As long as your friends have their campervan pass they will be fine.

Please reconfirm that they have a pass and I can then remove you from the list :)

Ahhhh I see, thanks for your advice. They definitely have a pass so feel free to remove me.

Thanks again!

Ahhhh I see, thanks for your advice. They definitely have a pass so feel free to remove me.

Thanks again!

Will do! Get your mates to take your stuff in their camper to save you lugging it from the car parks! :)

Edited by StoneCircle

Did any cv tickets come up for resale last year , I can't remember or did everyone get sorted through here?

I've put a fair few responses in this very thread saying that that there were enough sellers to cover buyers last year, in fact by the week before there was a surplus of sellers. That said, as with the yearly progression of all things 'comfortable' at Glasto (the fence, glamping, campervan usage etc) there does seem to be more people in need this year than last

I certainly wouldn't freak out as yet. Any (profiteering) sales on Ebay get taken down immediately and i usually look to try and redirect the sellers onto here and this is by far the most popular resource for Glasto related activity, so the lion share ends up here. Freak out 7-10 days before the festival start if you've still not got anything!!

• Upvote 1

I've put a fair few responses in this very thread saying that that there were enough sellers to cover buyers last year, in fact by the week before there was a surplus of sellers. That said, as with the yearly progression of all things 'comfortable' at Glasto (the fence, glamping, campervan usage etc) there does seem to be more people in need this year than last

I certainly wouldn't freak out as yet. Any (profiteering) sales on Ebay get taken down immediately and i usually look to try and redirect the sellers onto here and this is by far the most popular resource for Glasto related activity, so the lion share ends up here. Freak out 7-10 days before the festival start if you've still not got anything!!

Many thanks for this positive advice to us all - its a bit of an emotional roller coaster this process - not sure if my nerves will stand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE FAITH

Check see tickets now, my page change alert just pinged. On mobile though so I can't check.

Nothing positive happening from what I can see - other than the status of Tipis and Waterbottles has changed.

When Water Bottles were available I had a look just out of interest to see how many you could buy - Options were somewhat bizarrely 1,2 or 3 - I wonder how much lengthy discussion went on to make that executive decision !!

Check see tickets now, my page change alert just pinged. On mobile though so I can't check.

Nothing had changed to benefit anyone on here but thanks for the heads up! Tipis and water bottles are not showing as sold out! :)

Mine did too, but I can't see any changes. I went in to check with my reg number too, but could still see the same options as before. Still no CV passes available.

Oh we'll, it looks like we're all going to have a bit of a wait to see how many tickets come up on here after they are received.

There were loads available last year and you would have thought that a fair few out of 5500 might come up.

At least we've got tickets to the best festival around and camping in glorious sunshine isn't too bad is it

After 6 years of lurking around these pages I post to ask if I can be added to the campervan ticket list. I don't mind it east or west.

Got lucky yesterdays resale thanks to the 'secret resale' thread.

Thanks.

Hi. I have west, swap for east?

Hi Strummagnet,

I sent you a DM (direct message) with the contact details for tvrobbie but he has not heard from you. Please could you send me your contact details, click on the open envelope symbol on the right hand side of the black bar at the top of the screen. I just need your e mail and a contact number.

Please don't post them on this thread though :)

Thanks

StoneCircle