StoneCircle

Just wanted to add my thanks to Stone Circle & Bonedaddy for the great work with this . We have always managed to get campervan passes with our tickets before so had no idea before that this all went on - as much as it would be great to already have a campervan pass I have to say there is a certain masochistic pleasure in being involved in this process !!!!!!!! May not feel the same I suppose if we dont manage to get fixed up.

Not having been through this before is there any relevance to the fact that whereas the Glastonbury site officially states at present that some festival tickets will become available this week after refunds have been processed they dont say the same under the campervan pass section ? Just wondering if this is significant ?

Hi all,

It is really disappointing to see on page 1 of the thread that one of the people who was looking for help from this thread (a swap from East to West) and has now been able to find an alternative option which means they didn't need their campervan pass chose to get a refund on it, rather than offer it up to the first person on the list who wanted a pass.

I know it's easier to get a refund, but there is a pretty long waiting list & it would have been nice to see them "play fair" & help out those in need of a pass.

It appears that there may not be any more passes available from See as I have been looking at the ticket page for the past 2 weeks & haven't seen any for sale & it has now removed the Campervan East Sold Out bit underneath the buy car park tickets option.

Hopefully now that refunds can't be obtained, people will come on here & look to sell their spares or ones that can't be used at face value & everyone who wants one will get one as they have done in years gone by.

Good luck to everyone on the list

• Upvote 2

Hi all,

It is really disappointing to see on page 1 of the thread that one of the people who was looking for help from this thread (a swap from East to West) and has now been able to find an alternative option which means they didn't need their campervan pass chose to get a refund on it, rather than offer it up to the first person on the list who wanted a pass.

I know it's easier to get a refund, but there is a pretty long waiting list & it would have been nice to see them "play fair" & help out those in need of a pass.

It appears that there may not be any more passes available from See as I have been looking at the ticket page for the past 2 weeks & haven't seen any for sale & it has now removed the Campervan East Sold Out bit underneath the buy car park tickets option.

Hopefully now that refunds can't be obtained, people will come on here & look to sell their spares or ones that can't be used at face value & everyone who wants one will get one as they have done in years gone by.

Good luck to everyone on the list

Thank you for posting what I was feeling! :thankyou:

The forum member in question managed 3 posts, 1 on here and 2 spamming other threads asking for the same thing, then nothing. As many of you know I get very disheartened by people joining the forum just to ask to go on the list and are never heard from again. I spend time contacting these people for their contact details and they do not even bother to reply. :girlwah:

However this will start to work in your favour, no reply within time frame = getting removed from the list. My time is as precious as anyone else's and I will not make an effort for the takers that spring up on here.

And karma is a wonderful thing ....... as is staying positive :)

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for posting what I was feeling! :thankyou:

The forum member in question managed 3 posts, 1 on here and 2 spamming other threads asking for the same thing, then nothing. As many of you know I get very disheartened by people joining the forum just to ask to go on the list and are never heard from again. I spend time contacting these people for their contact details and they do not even bother to reply. :girlwah:

However this will start to work in your favour, no reply within time frame = getting removed from the list. My time is as precious as anyone else's and I will not make an effort for the takers that spring up on here.

And karma is a wonderful thing ....... as is staying positive :)

Its not really the case though, I have been on here and four other sites every morning and night thats before and after I finish work checking, I dont really use the forums but it isnt that I am not looking around it, its that I dont engage on forums often.

• Downvote 1

:girlumbrage:

Its not really the case though, I have been on here and four other sites every morning and night thats before and after I finish work checking, I dont really use the forums but it isnt that I am not looking around it, its that I dont engage on forums often.

Yes it is the case, take a look at the list of removed people on the 1st post.

You are asking for a favour which is time consuming to me, is it so hard to ask that you check your e mails and reply? Do you want me to ring or post you a letter too??

A PM instantly sends an e mail to the account you registered with. Those who don't reply get removed from the list. I do not have endless time to wait for people replying, nor space in my messenger inbox. :girlumbrage:

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have thought that if there aren't any up this week that will be it.

On the plus side the tickets will be posted out soon and it's then that people will be on here looking to offload their spares and unwanted ones.

lets hope so - KEEP THE FAITH

Does anyone have an idea based on previous years as when to reluctantly accept that nothing is going to come available any more via Seetickets ?

I have asked them on Twitter if there will be a resale of campervan tickets, when I get a reply I will post it on here. :)

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have an idea based on previous years as when to reluctantly accept that nothing is going to come available any more via Seetickets ?

Never! I'll still be checking after the festival I think, it's now a matter of habit! :)

Edited by pogal

I have been checking the tickets page for the past two weeks with no luck :(

Heres a tweet i spotted this morning:

@GlastoResale @MJFoad Yes, there are a very limited number of both coach&ticket packages, and festival entry only tickets to be released. PM

Not sure if that means campervan tickets or not and this may occur in the afternoon?

Still hoping :)