Is this the full line up?

Guest sinc72

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must admit I thought Simon and Oscar playing woodland might've raised a few health and safety issues although would've been very cool. I'd bang them on the main stage around 3 ish on the sunday afternoon that is unless they've seriously improving he calling out stage this year

Gutted! The atmosphere would be ace in the Glow Tent.

Does anyone else realistically believe we have more decent announcements to come? The Y not line up has been built up with an awful lot more exciting up and coming bands I would say personally. Hopefully we still have more to be excited about!

Gutted! The atmosphere would be ace in the Glow Tent.

Does anyone else realistically believe we have more decent announcements to come? The Y not line up has been built up with an awful lot more exciting up and coming bands I would say personally. Hopefully we still have more to be excited about!

Still hoping for another decent announcement. I'm a huge fan of Kendal, its my favourite festival, but this years line-up looks pretty poor compared with the last couple of years. Frank Turner's not a headliner for a festival the size of Kendal, Tom Odell is nowhere near big enough to sub. Thats mental.

Was hoping a lot of money they'd presumably saved by booking them would support a stronger bill lower down but seems like an awful lot of filler this year.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Still hoping for another decent announcement. I'm a huge fan of Kendal, its my favourite festival, but this years line-up looks pretty poor compared with the last couple of years. Frank Turner's not a headliner for a festival the size of Kendal, Tom Odell is nowhere near big enough to sub. Thats mental.

Was hoping a lot of money they'd presumably saved by booking them would support a stronger bill lower down but seems like an awful lot of filler this year.

I think it's just a sign of poor lineups throught the scene this year, from the very big festivals to the small ones.

I usually go to Rock Werchter which usually has great lineups, this years is very average. Then festivals line end of the road which last year was fantastic , again very average this year.

So I do think it's the year of average lineups, likes of Kendall have less to work with.

Well I reckon that's just about it now. I suppose there might be the odd late entry but the card is looking pretty full now. Strange how they have just quietly added artists this year. I guess it's because they are all not that well known.

I was hoping for a bit more but I'm not disappointed. I'm not fussed about big names, just good music. I reckon there's plenty to keep me occupied over the three days.

Unlike most on here, I'm pretty happy with the headliners. I've been listening to some old Suede stuff and I think I prefer them now than I did back in the day. I also think Frank Turner is a good booking for Kendal. Apparently he is their most requested artist. Although I will probably be in the Calling Out tent, I think Example is much better than B. Jaxx or Dizzee. My daughter is happy.

I'll be interested to see Black Rivers, Jez and Andy from Doves. I've not heard anything they done yet. Bit strange that they have made it to the main stage all be it in a minor slot. Any chance they will be on the same day as Jimi and we get a surprise Doves set?

If this is the final line up I think I might go for Beacons this year. They have a lot of exciting 1st album bands,the type which kendal has had loads of in the past but they seem to have gone down the solo female singer route. Not that many bands playing in comparison to previous years.