Jack White?

ssimpson90

only until the middle of June and then not again until the middle of July. So there is about a month gap currently in his tour schedule.

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that seeing as he's announced American dates in August, and most European June/July fests have announced lineups, I don't really see why his announcement for those fests would be held back.

That makes me thinks he's unlikely to be at other European fests in June/July, which makes me think he's unlikely to be at Glasto.

Anyway, what exactly was said on 6music? If Jack White were to clash with Arcade Fire or a brilliant Saturday headliner it'd be a bit rubbish.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that seeing as he's announced American dates in August, and most European June/July fests have announced lineups, I don't really see why his announcement for those fests would be held back.

That makes me thinks he's unlikely to be at other European fests in June/July, which makes me think he's unlikely to be at Glasto.

Anyway, what exactly was said on 6music? If Jack White were to clash with Arcade Fire or a brilliant Saturday headliner it'd be a bit rubbish.

I think they were just speculating that he could make it for Glasto and would likely be an Other Stage headliner if he were on. That's what my dad told me anyway.

Just announced for a festival in Poland On July 4th :) now he has gotta be in with a shout.

Was just about to post this! I'm going to that festival anyway so I'm happy about that but hopefully this makes him more likely for Glasto. The two festivals shared a lot of bands last year

Welp. I was completely wrong about him staying stateside doing his album, I think it'll probably happen now actually.

Open'er; same festival as The Black Keys too. :P

Yeah I was going to mention that. Maybe they can have a blues rock meeting and settle it all. To be honest it sounds like mainly Jack's hang ups in regards to that particular fued.