Jack White?

ssimpson90

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he couldn't headline, but maybe sub?

really like that new song. was waiting for the vocals to kick in but they never did. weird that he released an instrumental as the first taste of the new album, but there you go

I reckon his one of those who could headline in extra ordinary circumstances though, Given his back catalogue of White Stripes song to pull out. You know if Micheal was having trouble and all :P *lives in hope*

Dicussed many a time, his solo shows in 2012 was great, he'd be fantastic!

he couldn't headline, but maybe sub?

really like that new song. was waiting for the vocals to kick in but they never did. weird that he released an instrumental as the first taste of the new album, but there you go

White Stripes have headlined before. Could happen.

A big gap between 15th June and 18th July has been left, and there are fests like Roskilde and Werchter taking place in that time too, definitely a possibility

True. Werchter's lineup is complete though. Things like that also lead me to believe he won't be around. They've got abysmal subs by the looks of things, who I doubt they'd have if Jack White was available.

True. Werchter's lineup is complete though. Things like that also lead me to believe he won't be around. They've got abysmal subs by the looks of things, who I doubt they'd have if Jack White was available.

I went on their site and couldn't really work out who the subs are, which I guess says it all really

Edited by WessexBoy