Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

On 1/9/2020 at 1:45 PM, HattersBoy said:

Just leave this

Image result for toilet roll holder wrong way

I honestly didn't know this was a thing I had to think about. When I go home I'm going to have to actually check which way mine is... Are people silently judging my toilet roll without me knowing???

Edited by Sasperella

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I honestly didn't know this was a thing I had to think about. When I go home I'm going to have them actually check which way mine is... Are people silently judging my toilet roll without me knowing???

I was called a lunatic yesterday on here yesterday... so yes, I think we might be being silently judged on this!

Imagine furiously cleaning before guests arrive only for them to think you're a lunatic when they go to the bathroom! :rofl:

20 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I honestly didn't know this was a thing I had to think about. When I go home I'm going to have to actually check which way mine is... Are people silently judging my toilet roll without me knowing???

It's efests. We're judging everything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

If you're doing it wrong and civilised people have see it, then yes.  The thing is, we know that there's a 90% chance that if you're hanging it up wrong, then it's because you don't give a shit (pun intended ;) ).

Which means you're a bad person and your friends can never quite see you the same again.

Me and a mate watched Dizzee at West Holts a few years ago. The crowd was quite thick. Next to us was a group of girls partying away who stopped about half way through the gig to make a protective circle around one of their friends...

Ah, she’s having a piss or doing drugs we thought.

Next thing the air around us fills with the stench of shit. She’d been crapping in a plastic bag. 

we bounced 

Edited by whitehorses

On 1/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Done that myself, good to see that these high standards exist in the Southern Hemisphere as well! I also remove the first sheet and dispose of it before selecting the ones to use. Of course once in the festival standards fall dramatically! 

So sheets 2,5,7&8?

29 minutes ago, tarw said:

So sheets 2,5,7&8?

Sometimes I feel really extravagant and just dispose of  the first three or four sheets. This removes the danger of more than one sheet having been previously handled . Of course in the past due to paper shortage I have resorted to us the cardboard tube as I am sure many others have done. 

I know this is a weirdest thing at Glasto thread but can I digress a  little and say that I have found it strange at our local little festival, Farmer Phil's, that there's usually a guy who attends who spends the whole festival, at the music stages included, with a live owl on his shoulder.  Mind you, it is Shropshire....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I know this is a weirdest thing at Glasto thread but can I digress a  little and say that I have found it strange at our local little festival, Farmer Phil's, that there's usually a guy who attends who spends the whole festival, at the music stages included, with a live owl on his shoulder.  Mind you, it is Shropshire....

We go to Phil's every year.  My better half wears extravagant fancy dress every day and I frequently dress as a badger, wolf or other hardy creature.

It must be something in the Long Mynd atmosphere..