Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

No, Cadbury's flake. I must caveat this by saying I've never tried it but I'm assured it's true.

as I wasn't sure .... I googled it .... no flakes here to try it with and its true 

https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/why-doesnt-a-cadburys-flake-melt-in-the-microwave/

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

as I wasn't sure .... I googled it .... no flakes here to try it with and its true 

https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/why-doesnt-a-cadburys-flake-melt-in-the-microwave/

Well I can confirm kit kats melt and I didn’t have to resort to google😉!  A practical application for us glasto goers therefore is that in a hot festival Flakes should be the official chocolate to satisfy the munchies. 

try melting a mars bar in the microwave and before it solidifies pour it onto Cornish ice cream. A decadent pudding. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

try melting a mars bar in the microwave and before it solidifies pour it onto Cornish ice cream. A decadent pudding. 

I've done this!  Reminds me a bit of this from childhood!

10 hours ago, Superunknown said:

When I have a pot noodle I have rounds of bread with it and make pot noodle sandwiches

When I was a kid it was common to finish your meal with a slice of white bread to soak up the gravy (I have no idea if this was just our family, I just thought it was normal).  This was then extended to having it with the meal and we used to make mashed potato and gravy sandwiches which I could immediately taste when you mentioned your pot noodle sandwiches.

I haven't had bread with a gravy meal since I was a kid.  Why on earth not?