Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

18 minutes ago, pahqman said:

On the subject of weird food ticks... I open crisp packets upside-down, mostly just to annoy people. Really drives some crazy. :)

I like to eat crisps at the same time as a pack of wine gums/sports mixtures. A pleasant juxtaposition of crisp and chewy.

I also like to dunk crisps. Coffee or milk being particular favourites. Just a quick dunk, maybe fill an air bubble. I don't let them go soggy, I'm not an animal.

7 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I like to eat crisps at the same time as a pack of wine gums/sports mixtures. A pleasant juxtaposition of crisp and chewy.

I also like to dunk crisps. Coffee or milk being particular favourites. Just a quick dunk, maybe fill an air bubble. I don't let them go soggy, I'm not an animal.

I immediately and urgently need to forget ever having read this post.

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

My favourite is twiglets dunked in beer.

Or ginger biscuits in whiskey

Must be 2 of you 5 a day right there 

8 hours ago, waltere said:

If we're owning up to food quirks then I start bananas from what most people would consider the bottom (the stalkless end)

That's actually the correct way to open a banana. It makes it so all the stringy bits stay on the peel and not the banana!

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, FFS. Where's Mary Whitehouse, when you need her? Good old Mary. Mary, Mary, quite contrary ...........

My teenage memories of Mary Whitehouse was that she produced a very popular magazine 😉

being a scientist (ret) last night I tried to experiment and create a 4 finger kit kat by placing two 2 finger ones adjacent to each other  in the microwave and give them a minute on full power

Eureka!9A5ABC05-9996-43F0-AE84-76DF6347CB02.thumb.jpeg.a79d36304ed31c5f03c1d71ff504bc11.jpeg

now to eat it without destroying the integrity of the four finger bond! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

This relegates my Kit-Kat thing to the Vanarama National League IMO. Premier League weirdness here. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

My teenage memories of Mary Whitehouse was that she produced a very popular magazine 😉

being a scientist (ret) last night I tried to experiment and create a 4 finger kit kat by placing two 2 finger ones adjacent to each other  in the microwave and give them a minute on full power

Eureka!9A5ABC05-9996-43F0-AE84-76DF6347CB02.thumb.jpeg.a79d36304ed31c5f03c1d71ff504bc11.jpeg

now to eat it without destroying the integrity of the four finger bond! 

One of my favourite Bill Bailey bits is where he says he likes to melt 4 kit kat chunkies together and pretend he's a really small person eating a regular kit kat.

46 minutes ago, LGH said:

One of my favourite Bill Bailey bits is where he says he likes to melt 4 kit kat chunkies together and pretend he's a really small person eating a regular kit kat.

See also espresso and mini pastries

EDIT: should add the fun there is in pretending to be a giant eating tiny human food.  The fact I do this at work is neither here nor there

Edited by Quark
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, LGH said:

You see? How can I be weird if Bill Bailey has a similar idea, except I’ve adopted a more scientific approach. 

Anyway, reading this thread anyone else think we are in desperate need of some confirmed names who is playing this year!  Jesus, I was melting kit kats in the microwave😧

Edited by Ayrshire Chris