Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

3 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

if i am feeling particularly vunerable however, i may attack several digestive biscuits in this fashion... i am likely to throw the middle away though as that is clearly the worst bit. (this is unlikely to be the case with a cheeseburger.

Wait, what?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I started eating 4 finger KitKat's just biting into them to piss off the squares but carried on doing it that was it's just a nicer way of doing it.

Agh, sure isn't well known that you'd bite the arse off a donkey. 

@priest17 - please don't take that the wrong way. It's just that I've had a smoke, and that I have got my Irish head on. Quite an achievement given that I was born and bred in this country. Anyway, I can't really explain it any more than to possibly read it again taking it in with an Irish lilt to it. Anyway, there are moments when I fall in to a puddle of Irish lunacy myself, just like the besht of them! There rests the case for the defence your honour. And the judge responds ' Arh what ar u talking about, you great big bollocks'? What indeed.

17 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Agh, sure isn't well known that you'd bite the arse off a donkey. 

@priest17 - please don't take that the wrong way. It's just that I've had a smoke, and that I have got my Irish head on. Quite an achievement given that I was born and bred in this country. Anyway, I can't really explain it any more than to possibly read it again taking it in with an Irish lilt to it. Anyway, there are moments when I fall in to a puddle of Irish lunacy myself, just like the besht of them! There rests the case for the defence your honour. And the judge responds ' Arh what ar u talking about, you great big bollocks'? What indeed.

872E4436-50AF-48FA-B250-7C4A458C316E.jpeg.9bfdc46c4be21c40f49e967906d2a30e.jpeg

the Irish are best at saying bollocks! 😉

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

872E4436-50AF-48FA-B250-7C4A458C316E.jpeg.9bfdc46c4be21c40f49e967906d2a30e.jpeg

the Irish are best at saying bollocks! 😉

They are very good at saying anything - as in at all. It is well known that my mother will talk to everybody in the bus stop queue. Nobody gets out alive. It's Russian Roulette they are playing at that bus stop. I'm convinced of it. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Doug85 said:

It's about as weird as the people who seem to eat a Twix in stages, either eating all the caramel first and leaving the biscuit til last or eating the biscuit first and leaving all the caramel til last- fully expect to see them on Crimewatch at some point. 

Noone does this over the age of 7.

17 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

This is precisely how I eat a Twix. Also, my KitKat fingers are eaten by biting the chocolate off first, then eating the wafer.

Oh....

I'm totally with you on the cadbury's fingers as a magical straw for tea or hot chocolate though! Obviously not for coffee though. That would be madness. 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, LGH said:

The best biscuits for this are Rocky bars, however, I prefer it with a glass of cold milk instead as the structural integrity of the biscuit doesn't last long enough with a warm beverage.

TimTams also very good for this. Bite off opposite corners

On 1/20/2020 at 4:30 PM, pahqman said:

I used to eat cheeseburgers in a spiral from the outside in

As long as you don't eat them with a knife and fork

A friend in primary school said he did poo & moulded it into a Kitkat chunky bar & gave it to his mom to eat. How we laughed.

Now looking back that is a weird thing to say.

Weirder if he actually did it.

edit: kids are weird

Edited by Bisque

9 minutes ago, pahqman said:

I've never had particularly prompt service at Pizza Express 

On the subject of weird food ticks... I open crisp packets upside-down, mostly just to annoy people. Really drives some crazy. :)

Have you tried that with Nik Naks or Monster Munch?