Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

Just now, Stokesy10 said:

This is precisely how I eat a Twix. Also, my KitKat fingers are eaten by biting the chocolate off first, then eating the wafer. 

While we're on it, has anyone ever used a chocolate as a straw for a cup of tea? Nibble each end off a Cadbury's finger (for example) and use it as a straw to take a sip of the tea, then eat the finger. Don't piss about with double sips, just eat the chocolate. Amazing melted centre. Works with a Twirl very well too.

All the best.

URV9Ea1.thumb.gif.95c5bdea4894f9af1cc1e9ee05bdee1d.gif

The Twirl method is totally fine, I've done that before (not in a while like so I may have to revisit that) however that way of eating a twix is madness.

1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

URV9Ea1.thumb.gif.95c5bdea4894f9af1cc1e9ee05bdee1d.gif

The Twirl method is totally fine, I've done that before (not in a while like so I may have to revisit that) however that way of eating a twix is madness.

Same with a Double Decker. I eat the crispy base first then the nougat/whatever it is, last. It's professional chocolate consuming. Not just wolfing it down like a heathen.

1 minute ago, Stokesy10 said:

Same with a Double Decker. I eat the crispy base first then the nougat/whatever it is, last. It's professional chocolate consuming. Not just wolfing it down like a heathen.

I'm intrigued as to how you eat Creme Eggs now, wouldn't be surprised if you ate all the chocolate and left the inside for last :lol:

Just now, Doug85 said:

I'm intrigued as to how you eat Creme Eggs now, wouldn't be surprised if you ate all the chocolate and left the inside for last :lol:

If I could, I would. I bite the top off them devour the filling with my tongue.

In other news, I'm massively punching with my wife.

• Upvote 3

State of this thread.  I reckon if Boris Johnson had been exposed as eating confectionery in this way, it might have tipped the scales. The British electorate will wave through an awful lot, but how biscuits and the like get eaten is another matter.

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

This thread has turned into the go to place for chocolate biscuit fetishists.

And I am old enough to remember what a certain singer did with a mars bar😉allegedly!   And now denied by both parties! 

'Is your wife on Mars'..... Bowie '71

2 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

This is Dennis Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. He’s a sociopath and almost certainly a rapist and murderer. It’s funny though. 

Cheers Rubber Soldier. I very rarely watch telly, so am a bit backward in that area. In fact, it was one of my New Year's resolutions to actually start watching more television. I suspect that there's not many that can say that.

2 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

This is precisely how I eat a Twix. Also, my KitKat fingers are eaten by biting the chocolate off first, then eating the wafer. 

While we're on it, has anyone ever used a chocolate as a straw for a cup of tea? Nibble each end off a Cadbury's finger (for example) and use it as a straw to take a sip of the tea, then eat the finger. Don't piss about with double sips, just eat the chocolate. Amazing melted centre. Works with a Twirl very well too.

All the best.

The best biscuits for this are Rocky bars, however, I prefer it with a glass of cold milk instead as the structural integrity of the biscuit doesn't last long enough with a warm beverage.

I'm going to have to find a new combination of biscuit and drink to do this with now that I don't eat dairy though. Recommendations welcome.

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Cheers Rubber Soldier. I very rarely watch telly, so am a bit backward in that area. In fact, it was one of my New Year's resolutions to actually start watching more television. I suspect that there's not many that can say that.

there's literally 14 seasons of Always Sunny on Netflix, very cathartic to watch - I would start there :) 

1 hour ago, pahqman said:

I used to eat cheeseburgers in a spiral from the outside in

41 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My Weird-O-Meter has just exploded. That's going to cost me an awful lot to get fixed and re-calibrated. I hope you are happy with yourself. 

at least it was from the outside in... think of the mess..!?

I actually believe that this spiral form of eating is more common than you would believe/want.. under normal circumstances it tends to dissipate around 12 years old.

if i am feeling particularly vunerable however, i may attack several digestive biscuits in this fashion... i am likely to throw the middle away though as that is clearly the worst bit. (this is unlikely to be the case with a cheeseburger.

1 hour ago, grilladelphia said:

there's literally 14 seasons of Always Sunny on Netflix, very cathartic to watch - I would start there :) 

Thanks for the further information grilladelphia. So, just the 14 seasons to catch up on then. That kind of commitment fills me with a little fear, if I'm honest. I may well be saved by the fact that I don't have Netflix. That said, I bought a naughty little box from China a few years ago, that allows you to watch what you shouldn't be allowed to watch. At least, it was able to do that way back then. It may be that it can no longer do that. I really don't know because it's not connected to the telly. To make matters even more distorted is the fact that I have no idea how to get that box to do it's thing, as i am beyond hopelessly technophobic. Someone did once get it working for me, but my wife moved the telly from that room a few hours later, and just unplugged everything in order to do so. So, we were right back to square one on that front. I think that this is now the most ridiculously long winded way of saying that it'll probably never happen - me watching Always sunny. If I'm honest I think what's on the normal channels will be enough for me to contend with. Thanks once again for the info though. :)

33 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

I actually believe that this spiral form of eating is more common than you would believe/want.. under normal circumstances it tends to dissipate around 12 years old.

I really had no idea about such things. I haven't got any children of my own, so maybe that's a reason. I just know that I have four brothers, and that none of them ever ate in these 'deviant' ways while we were kids, and also that I never have either. 

All this new form of eating information is making my sheltered little world all go a little too David Lynch for me. I'm scared.

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

I do this with burgers. The juiciest, cheesiest bit is in the middle rather than the higher bread to filling ratio of the outside.

I’m not 12.

53 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks for the further information grilladelphia. So, just the 14 seasons to catch up on then. That kind of commitment fills me with a little fear, if I'm honest.

Episodes are only 20 mins long. Flatmate & I got through a few seasons quite quickly when the weather was awful one year.

I hope you get your box working.