Weirdest thing you've seen at Glastonbury Festival?

Woffy

Last year sat in west holts field we came across this girl who seemed to be enjoying herself running about naked with quite a lot of hair in various places .. she sat with a group of people behind us and started dipping stolen churros into chocolate sauce ... was awkward at the time ... next day my friend saw her working in a bar ... I won’t post that photo for her dignity ...not adding the photos in the news article I saw as mentioned to me ... what happens at Glastonbury stays at glastonbuy

Edited by crazyfool1

42 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Last year sat in west holts field we came across this girl who seemed to be enjoying herself running about naked with quite a lot of hair in various places .. she sat with a group of people behind us and started dipping churros into chocolate sauce ... was awkward at the time ... next day my friend saw her working in a bar ... I won’t post that photo for her dignity ...but here is one of her without the churros and dip ... just need to resize it :) 

Nah man, what happens in Glastonbury stays in Glastonbury. Don't post a picture of a stranger you have a funny story about.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Nice one :)

There's some annoying breaches of privacy on that Twiiter thread.  "Oh look, a middle aged woman with no clothes on" being surreptitiously videoed.  Not cool.

True ... I actually didn’t take a photo myself but came across a news article later 

On 4/1/2016 at 3:55 PM, shuttlep said:

anything i could find, its' amazing what you find in the stone circle at 8 am 

but I swear it was there. i can picture it now

Sounds like the greend fields / permaculter? Got shouted at once morning at silly oclock as we were all sitting in a garden in there mangled. The same guy who screamed at us then came and joined.

Also ended u in some sort of den / shlter thing near the stone circle and witch appeared and we all bolted. Saw it years later in daylight and it all came back.

• Upvote 1

Some of the stuff on that twitter thread is 👍

Some of it is "I saw a naked person" or "I saw a woman breastfeeding" or "I saw someone really off their face", none of which are particularly surprising unless it's your first Glastonbury (or even your first festival that isn't Reading & Leeds...)

/edit - re-reading this, I sound like a right festival snob type, but I can't work out how to say it better, so I'll just leave it.

Edited by jfaragher

21 minutes ago, Quark said:

I maintain that the one that still has me scratching my head most was seeing a discarded plate and cutlery in a long drop.  Of all the places to sit and have your tea...

On a food related note people who literally sit in the middle of what is clearly a path to eat?

Seriously man.

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

One of the weirdest things I've ever seen at Glasto has to be the time that my mate bought a lasagne from a stall, sat down at a table with us all, proper civilised, and then started eating the lasagne ... from the centre.

I hope you are no longer friends with them.

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

One of the weirdest things I've ever seen at Glasto has to be the time that my mate bought a lasagne from a stall, sat down at a table with us all, proper civilised, and then started eating the lasagne ... from the centre.

The actual fuck?

38 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I just vomited a little. Disgusting behaviour. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Good god, and I bet you they squeeze toothpaste like this

image.jpeg.c501cd8a47cce33d33a52d537485bc99.jpeg

and have their toilet roll like this

image.jpeg.9a71a7e0f155f0a458f1cbbc17244284.jpeg