Sold Out

Guest Red Day

See it's sold out and all within a few days of announcing the line up. Pretty remarkable when other festivals struggle. although I suppose they have the correct formula which works for the type of audience they're aiming for.

Well done Bella

Pretty sure late May was the earliest it sold out before, maybe slightly later than that. Demand is unbelievable this year. Saturday day tickets didn't take long to shift this morning either. They could announce full line up now

You should hopefully get one in resale. Think there was a few folks got scammed after it sold out last year by some radges online. Be wary if someone selling online.

If I hear of any genuine tickets on the go I'll let you know

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen MacFloyd about 5 times but their best performance by far was at Belladrum last year. They weren't taking a band slot either as they played after the headliners in a wee tent. It's more after hours entertainment for those that don't want to rave in a ruin :)

As an aside, I'm going to Download (as every year) and see that Temperance Movement are playing there also. I checked them out on youtube and I'm very pleasantly surprised. This year's Bella line up rocks.

The tribute bands after the headliners is a bonus and only started happening a couple of years back. They certainly don't take up a 'real' bands slot.

As Devilman said, the performance at Bella last year was absolutely stunning and just perfect.

Soon be Download time Devilman - catch you for a beer there

The tribute bands after the headliners is a bonus and only started happening a couple of years back. They certainly don't take up a 'real' bands slot.

As Devilman said, the performance at Bella last year was absolutely stunning and just perfect.

enough of tribute bands!

what about real bands -anyone got any idea when more will be announced?

Any guesses who will be added?

I do hope the fact it is sold out already won't result in them "not trying too hard"

I;d like to think not

Got a tweet last week saying a few bands would be announced soon. Would guess that means this week although I don't think there'll be that many.

And stay up to see MacFloy instead of having an early night. You won't regret it **

** (Unless you think the Floyd are shite ) ;)

Oh they're up against Razorlight? Things just keep getting better. Golden Touch is a great song but the rest is pish and the singer is so far up his own arse he can see his Bono posters through his open mouth. I liked BoS before I saw them at T a few years back. I left thinking they were amazing. A proper good live band.