Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have seen her twice in arena's and been massively underwhelmed by her weak vocals. Could be a great glastonbury performance if her vocals have got stronger but fear they will struggle to 'fill' the pyramid stage, especially if you're a little further back in the crowd.

Am in two minds whether to give her another chance and see her for a 3rd time......leaning more towards giving her a miss.

• 3 weeks later...

new album has leaked. it's alright, but pretty much just more of the same. if you liked her first album you'll probably like the new one. if not, then you won't

still torn between what to do on the Saturday, but reckon i'll see her for at least half an hour, if she's good, stay, if not, go see Jagwar Ma (although in reality will probably end up staying regardless)

new album has leaked. it's alright, but pretty much just more of the same. if you liked her first album you'll probably like the new one. if not, then you won't

still torn between what to do on the Saturday, but reckon i'll see her for at least half an hour, if she's good, stay, if not, go see Jagwar Ma (although in reality will probably end up staying regardless)

• 2 weeks later...

I really love her new album.

Does anyone know which tracks she's likely to play at glasto from her new album and how many?

I'm assuming she'll play the singles she teased before the album was released;

Ultraviolence,

West Coast,

Black Beauty,

Shades of Cool.

Not sure if that'll be it from the new album though?

I love so many of the others too!

She's been playing "West Coast" and "Ultraviolence" at all her other gigs this month. Only other ones that have been played so far are "Cruel World" and "Shades of Cool" and not very regularly either. Recent setlists still more geared towards "Born To Die".

Edited by JGP

album's grown on me quite a bit. a lot more samey than Born To Die (nothing outright pop like Off To The Races which was my favourite from that album) but the songwriting has definitely improved, and West Coast is a great song (Cruel World is another of my favourites). just down to her performance now! probably a good thing she's relying more heavily on Born To Die as i imagine that material will go down a lot better than the newer stuff

Liked the new album! I think she suits the style more. Brooklyn baby is smooth, sad girl is brilliant!

Jealous of those seeing her, I wonder if her set will be streamed as she usually doesn't ever show her performances after the snl debut.

Edited by JGP