Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Subbing GnR? Although, I've never been sure how much weight to put in the stories of her and Axl as a thing.. so.. maybe not.

They were pretty pally at Coachella in 2016. Walked past us in an exclusive tour jacket from the band towards the VIP area ahead of their set. 

Lana actually has connections with the three supposed headliners. Good buddies with Alex Turner, has history with Axl and did the "musicians on musicians" Rolling Stone issue with Elton. Take your pick. I agree that thematically subbing AM would make most sense I think.

All I know is that I need Lana at Glasto '23 to happen.

I'll be so happy if she plays. Huge Lana fan, but never seen her live as I'm a relatively new convert. For some reason her albums never quite clicked with me until Norman Fucking Rockwell, which is an all-timer. (And now I love all the old stuff as well.)

It sounds like by next summer she'll have three albums of material that she hasn't played live before!

If I get there I'd like to see her headline the Other rather than watching amongst a dead crowd of people gathering in front of the pyramid for the headliner (although if she clashed against GNR I'd die - but I'm getting ahead of myself)

19 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Surprised she hasn't turned up on any festival line up next year at all. I wouldn't be confident that she's at Glasto.

Wertcher and Mad Cool certainly still got big acts to announce.  I’m hoping she appears there in the new year and makes that Glasto performance 

• 1 month later...