Lana Del Rey Confirmed?

Guest ksalem

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Must stop reading about the leak... must stop reading about the leak... must stop reading about the leak... must stop...

But goddamn I wish I wasn't going to be so busy next Friday 😫 gonna be freaking listening to it for the first time on my commute.

No no no… You have an urgent appointment with Blue Banisters!

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Is is thaT tough to go listen to the leak or everyones so high and mighty they just abstain from such things despite already having paid for it.

I ain’t paid for shit, I cba searching for the leak, I’ll just wait. 

17 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Is is thaT tough to go listen to the leak or everyones so high and mighty they just abstain from such things despite already having paid for it.

What are you on about? Nobody wants to download and listen to dumpster quality MP3s like it's 2007.

Gonna be honest; can’t say I was particularly excited about this one, or at least expecting too much from it, but it’s really taken me by surprise because this is excellent. Some real classic Lana stuff here and also a few moments that take you back on first listen. Can see why there was a lot of talk about Dealer because that one’s just incredible. Also a lot of classic Lana-isms throughout which I look forward to being memed in the coming weeks. Good stuff.