Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

On 4/2/2021 at 11:26 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bit of fun

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8528500/lana-del-rey-best-songs-ranked

Read right through it now. A pretty decent assessment I'd say even though you could probably quibble with any number of placings.

Critics have so much beef with Honeymoon smh my head.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bit of fun

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8528500/lana-del-rey-best-songs-ranked

Read right through it now. A pretty decent assessment I'd say even though you could probably quibble with any number of placings.

Decent. No arguments from me on the top two placements anyway. 

I’ve been watching X Files on Disney and every time there’s a scene with the cigarette man meeting the other secret govt types, I can’t help but be reminded of a certain business conference

image.jpeg.68397a96328e4446f3eaaf345bc32149.jpeg

Edited by jparx

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah she gave that date when she first announced it, although it’s a Tuesday so kind of a weird day to release an album.

This conversation rings a bell now actually. Think I was just still half asleep when I read that article this morning. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

After the controversy (that she caused) surrounding the Chemtrails cover it seems like she’s just decided Microsoft paint is the way to go with her album covers from here on out.

So she’s got one album coming on a Tuesday in June and another on a Sunday in July. We’ll see...

I’m guessing one of these must be the American standards album and the other possibly the country album?