Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. It was needless purely from the perspective of knowing what the internet is like, and the inevitable shit storm that would follow. This whole thing wouldn't have gotten half as much hate if she didn't name those names.

It also wouldn't have gotten half as much hate if some people had better reading comprehension 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. It was needless purely from the perspective of knowing what the internet is like, and the inevitable shit storm that would follow. This whole thing wouldn't have gotten half as much hate if she didn't name those names.

It also wouldn't have gotten half as much hate if some people had better reading comprehension 🤷‍♀️

Yup. But, why bother taking the time to read and comprehend something when you can save valuable time firing out a hot take as quickly as possible. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Also:  listening to it to now with the benefit of hindsight, NFR's vibe of 'the good days are gone' is, frankly, spooky.

I’ve been listening to The Greatest a lot the past couple of months and welling up. Hamilton Leithauser even did a cover with outro adapted for current times but like the rest of it was already there man.

Edited by dentalplan

Just now, Matt42 said:

Has not rescheduled primavera 

Aye not looking good then as I can't imagine why she's reschedule some and not others, unless she has prior commitments elsewhere for the Primavera dates specifically. 

Surely she's gotta tour at some point mind, now with one album she's barely toured and another one on the way?

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

It could just be that she hasn't been confirmed /yet/. Still a lot more names to be announced for Primavera. 

They’ve roped in quite a few headliner sized acts though. It looks like she’s been replaced already.

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

It could just be that she hasn't been confirmed /yet/. Still a lot more names to be announced for Primavera. 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

They’ve roped in quite a few headliner sized acts though. It looks like she’s been replaced already.

Yeah this. Looks to me like they've lost Lana and have replaced her with one of/both Tame Impala and Gorillaz. Doesn't look like there's any room at the top of the lineup for her now, unless she's still in talks and they're just planning on packing the top lines with huge acts.

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

😭

It's gutting mate. He might do Glastonbury until we have the headliners who knows. I REALLY wanted to see him but maybe next time. Lana would of been great so thats annoying. Though I would of thought she would play 2021. It is something to say these acts wont play as they arent doing other festivals but they may be do a one off Glastonbury performance, especially as Lana knows how much Emily wanted her to play.

Hopefully Lana just hasn't started booking anything yet. Given Glasto usually announce later than everyone else, I imagine they might be willing to give acts longer to decide what they are doing.

Gutted if she doesn't play though. Would be praying for NIN as a replacement.

1 minute ago, Lubic87 said:

Hopefully Lana just hasn't started booking anything yet. Given Glasto usually announce later than everyone else, I imagine they might be willing to give acts longer to decide what they are doing.

Ken has confirmed NIN are about early/mid June, dont know if that stretches to Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Dua Lipa moves to Pyramid sub and NIN headline the Other would be ideal.