Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm assuming- if it comes at all - that Blue Banisters is just Rock Candy Sweet under a new name.  It's the same selfie.

Yeah this is my assumption.

Producer Mike Dean has shared the image on his insta story, which gives me encouragement that it might actually be a real album. Or, he's also just really excited at the prospect of more new LDR tunes.

5 hours ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Yeah this is my assumption.

Producer Mike Dean has shared the image on his insta story, which gives me encouragement that it might actually be a real album. Or, he's also just really excited at the prospect of more new LDR tunes.

Paddy Power on Twitter: "Genuinely excited to see who will play Mike Dean  in the Netflix movie about his life. Our money is on Jasper Carrot or  Bradley Cooper. #ThanksMike… https://t.co/4uLbFABws4"

Edited by EssexIndie

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, Hugh Jass said:

I know that everyone has been waiting for closure on this story... pleased to say the record stand has arrived has been put up...

377D5402-45A0-42F2-8673-B2BA7E6070B8.jpeg

Did you put your record player in the wash? 

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I just have to say that driving through Dartmoor last night at dusk, listening to all of Lana's most recent output, was really a beautiful moment. I've really needed that, these last few months. 

Lovely image! Just ideal tunes for a late hot sunny afternoon on the pyramid field.