Lana Del Rey ( confirmed ) :)

Guest ksalem

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

So it seems like that album she said was coming out is clearly not.

It's not coming out on the release date she originally gave, but it is coming.

I think NFR was being teased and having different songs from it released for a year before the full album dropped. I love Lana but she is hella flakey. I'll just be glad when Chemtrails Over the Country Club finally appears.

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

A year ago when you were listening to NFR for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd time, did you think that a year later you’d be miffed that our Liz hadn’t followed it up with another one?

No I’m not miffed she is the one which said another album was coming! I was totally fine with her riding NFR for a few years.

• 1 month later...

Saw a few early opinions of this saying it wasn’t too good/was a bit slight but I really like it. Suppose you could be not picky and say it isn’t at all different from what she was doing on NFR, but I’d always assumed this album would be a continuation of that so I’m happy.

That cover art is hilariously bad though.

I'm a little underwhelmed but only because I really liked the song - it just felt it was missing the epic conclusion that made so many tunes on NFR! brilliant. Almost sounded like it was building that way but then they just cut the track.

Glad to hear this album might just keep on this theme though. Can't go wrong with that. I really like the snippet of Tulsa Jesus Freak I've heard, that's a little different.

Not sure any Lana tune that gets released this year though will match how many listens I've racked up of 'Thunder'. 

• 3 weeks later...