Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

55 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

How busy are we expecting Wolf Alice to be on the Friday? I really want to watch a bit of First Aid Kit before wandering over, but don't want to get shut out.

Really I should sit through Crowded House, but for me they're an incredibly lame booking.

It wont be so busy you cant get in id imagine, esp as they clsh a bit with Supergrass

1 hour ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

How busy are we expecting Wolf Alice to be on the Friday? I really want to watch a bit of First Aid Kit before wandering over, but don't want to get shut out.

Really I should sit through Crowded House, but for me they're an incredibly lame booking.

Definitely do. Start with all of Woodface. Then just random. Genius song writer. So much so that Mick Fleetwood has been dying for him to join F.Mac for 30 years. He's now with them. 

I was supposed to see them in Birmingham on Tues but had to sell ticket last minute - I'm actually glad so the setlists isn't ruined. 

'World where you live' is a particular gem. My brother and I will be very teary throughout this set. 

My god it's fucking close isn't it?

On 6/2/2022 at 9:28 AM, Acid_Haze said:

I reckon their set will look more like this:

Smile

You're A Germ

Formidable Cool

Delicious Things

Planet Hunter

Bros

Safe from Heartbreak

How Can I Make it OK?

Play the Greatest Hits

Moaning Lisa Smile

No Hard Feelings

Giant Peach

The Last Man on Earth

Don't Delete the Kisses

Berlin Tempelhof was 11 songs in 45 minutes looking at the YouTube of their set though. Looks roughly this guess is in roughly the same order, though that set got Silk and no Planet Hunter, Safe from Heartbreak or No Hard Feelings.

If Silk is being played there, I'd expect that to be also played for Glastonbury, not least given the Trainspotting 2 link.

3 hours ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

Whilst I think they're underbilled, there's absolutely no risk of not being able to see them. I'll be heading down after Confidence Man and really looking forward to it. 

I left their Sheffield Academy set thinking about how good they would be subbing but this slot means it's easier to see them for me so not complaining. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I just noticed them Tweet and put up an IG story overnight UK time that they needed help getting from Los Angeles to Glastonbury as their plane has been cancelled... might be a bit tight for time that.

Oh no! Really hope they make it. Tried to look but couldn’t see an update from them that they were on their way?

17 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Oh no! Really hope they make it. Tried to look but couldn’t see an update from them that they were on their way?

I haven't seen any such update yet either. Looked like it was very tight - played LA Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday, so one of those things where one thing can knock the plan off its axis.

But yeah it would be nice to see them make it.

29 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I haven't seen any such update yet either. Looked like it was very tight - played LA Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday, so one of those things where one thing can knock the plan off its axis.

But yeah it would be nice to see them make it.

I bet their manager is wishing they had declined a few gigs in California and set off for the UK earlier ?

Just now, ivan said:

I bet their manager is wishing they had declined a few gigs in California and set off for the UK earlier ?

Not so sure .. they’ve been dealt a bad hand with their placing at the festival this year - they’re easily big enough to sub the Pyramid or headline The Other Stage, and this is probably their best chance for one of those.
If they’d have been given one of those slots, then maybe they’d have prioritised. 

10 minutes ago, ivan said:

Halsey asked for them to support and they also did Red Rocks. Hard to turn down slots at 2 of the most iconic outdoor venues in the states/world.