Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

7 minutes ago, ivan said:

I hope their equipment does not get stuck in the baggage fiasco ?

They’d be able to borrow someone else’s if necessary. A bigger issue will probably be that they’re gonna be absolutely shattered and jet lagged to fuck. But at least they’ll be there. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

A bigger issue will probably be that they’re gonna be absolutely shattered and jet lagged to fuck. But at least they’ll be there. 

They should get some ermmm, red bulls down them....

Think when they get on stage the adrenaline will kick in anyway. 

Edited by MrBarry465

That was one of the most emotional sets I’ve ever felt at Glastonbury.

First band I’d seen this weekend where you could tell they genuinely love the place. The fact it meant the world to them seeped into the crowd. 

One of the best sets I’ve ever seen on The Pyramid. 

I seem to be the only fan who was underwhelmed.

I missed the first few tracks, but didn't see Ellie engaging with the crowd until the last song.

Missed an obvious lyric switch in Delicious Things too. "Would you believe I'm at Glastonbury?"

(Pretty poorly attended too, I thought)

22 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Just headline t the perfect emotionally charged set. Can't think of many better i've seen on the Pyramid. 

I think they're one big album away from hitting a massive headline slot and i'm there for it. 

22 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Just the perfect emotionally charged set. Can't think of many better i've seen on the Pyramid. 

I think they're one big album away from hitting a massive headline slot and i'm there for it. 

Nah, I don’t think they are on the pyramid headline track. Other stage yes, but not pyramid. It’s not where the industry is going. 

8 minutes ago, BrandoTrillkor17 said:

If Wolf Alice don't headline a main stage (JP, Other) in the next two years there is no justice. Deserved to be bumped to where Sam Fender replaced Doja Cat.

Hard disagree - Sam was the deserving one for the bump, had one of the biggest crowds of the weekend. Wolf Alice had a pretty modest crowd.

Wolf Alice are fantastic and I enjoyed it, but the numbers aren’t there. They don’t have the momentum behind them that other acts do. It’s not about fairness it’s about business. 

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Nah, I don’t think they are on the pyramid headline track. Other stage yes, but not pyramid. It’s not where the industry is going. 

Yeah I think they’re going the same way as Foals where they’re a big band in the British indie/guitar scene but never gonna reach headliner level. Could definitely see them getting Other headliner next time round.

• Upvote 1