Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

8 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

Brilliant gig last night, Wolf Alice did not disappoint. I’m not afraid to say got a bit emotional just being back at a gig after so long

I saw some videos on Instagram, it looked fantastic and the crowd seemed to be bouncing.

5 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

Brilliant gig last night, Wolf Alice did not disappoint. I’m not afraid to say got a bit emotional just being back at a gig after so long

It was a cracking evening, they were incredible, and agree mate very emotional. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/wolf-alice/2021/o2-academy-bournemouth-bournemouth-england-138fcd59.html

Setlist looks well tasty. They're at that stage now when they have to leave out a bunch of good material, even when the set is wall-to-wall quality.

I have tickets to see them in Brizzle next January, and very much looking forward to it.

4 hours ago, maelzoid said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/wolf-alice/2021/o2-academy-bournemouth-bournemouth-england-138fcd59.html

Setlist looks well tasty. They're at that stage now when they have to leave out a bunch of good material, even when the set is wall-to-wall quality.

I have tickets to see them in Brizzle next January, and very much looking forward to it.

Oh shit, I hope Lisbon isn't relegated to the odd appearance. Superb song.

19 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Awesome last night at Latitude 😁

Ditto, they absolutely smashed it! Last Man on Earth live is a true otherworldly experience- very excited to see them in January in Norwich as they'll be brilliant in an indoor venue 

Edited by Chapple12345

3 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

Ditto, they absolutely smashed it! Last Man on Earth live is a true otherworldly experience- very excited to see them in January in Norwich as they'll be brilliant in an indoor venue 

They finished with last man on earth at Bournemouth, truly stunning way to end. 

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Still not there!

It’s almost as if people doing their first festival in two years aren’t thinking about memorising and updating a setlist on the internet for people to look at and go ‘nice’ 😋

Although that said… get your shit together Latitude attendees. 

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

It’s almost as if people doing their first festival in two years aren’t thinking about memorising and updating a setlist on the internet for people to look at and go ‘nice’ 😋

Although that said… get your shit together Latitude attendees. 

I know. What the fuck is these people’s problem??

Wow wow wow. Last night was phenomenal at Latitude. The new album come across so well live. What a way to get back into seeing live music again. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit emotional this morning. Massive smile on my face. It’s good to be back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well as I had to leave Latitude early (long story!) I can report back on the setlist. I believe it was the same as Bournemouth, but potentially Moaning Lisa Smile and Visions of a Life were the other way round thought I'm not 100% familiar with the two-  if MLS has the majorly rocky guitar ending then I'm right!

Perfect setlist, incredible gig. Really enjoyed it. Got very emotional during the first couple of tracks (what an opening two), How Can I Make it ok, the space and time/play the greatest hits run and last man on earth were the highlights but it was great the whole way through.

Such energy and stage presence plus her voice is perfect live. They benefitted from the whole show being in the dark 

Edited by efcfanwirral