Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:41 PM, Hutchmaster said:

Got them to make a joke from a top 3 Simpsons episode on my personalised vinyl. 

God I hope they got the reference

20210611_153653.jpg

I went with an invite to the Stone Circle. Hopefully that'll work on the gate next year! 

IMG_20210619_184653_287.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything about next weeks gig in Bournemouth, got a pair of tickets on the off chance but need to cancel accommodation real soon if this is going to be cancelled.  Ticketmaster and O2 both maintaining radio silence as far as I can tell online.

16 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Anyone heard anything about next weeks gig in Bournemouth, got a pair of tickets on the off chance but need to cancel accommodation real soon if this is going to be cancelled.  Ticketmaster and O2 both maintaining radio silence as far as I can tell online.

The assumption has to be that it's on - supposedly its allowed...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

The assumption has to be that it's on - supposedly its allowed...

Yeah, that's our current thinking too but you just never know at the moment.  Had ynot cancelled so no festivals this year now for us, just Wolf Alice and Jon Hopkins hopefully.

5 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Yeah, that's our current thinking too but you just never know at the moment.  Had ynot cancelled so no festivals this year now for us, just Wolf Alice and Jon Hopkins hopefully.

Right there with you on y not - was gutted as it was such a good lineup! Decided to do latitude though and managed to get Friday tickets for Leeds fest just in case- Liam gallagher and wolf Alice (again!) Gotta take what you can get! 

Hope you guys get to help wolf Alice warm up nicely for latitude!! 

55 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Happy days.

I am so desperate to not only go to a gig, but also to hear this album played live that I actually spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get from Belfast to Bournemouth and back 😵.  Eventually gave up - way too much hassle.

Consider me extremely jealous - hope you enjoy 😊

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Gutted for ya mate. First gig for us in since Feb 2020. Slightly nervous but super excited. Hope you manage to see them soon pal. 

I have tickets for January in Dublin ..  but it just seems so far away 😢

I'm sure you will soon forget the nerves once they get started - cant wait to hear all about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, circus92 said:

I am so desperate to not only go to a gig, but also to hear this album played live that I actually spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get from Belfast to Bournemouth and back 😵.  Eventually gave up - way too much hassle.

Consider me extremely jealous - hope you enjoy 😊

Ticketmaster resale had some Leeds fest day tickets last week (it's legit - not touts). Obviously no guarantees of it happening but we got some for the day they're on. If you're desperate enough to consider Bournemouth that could be easier 😂

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, st dan said:

Can’t stop listening to Lipstick On The Glass. The chorus is a real ear worm. 

Just catching up on this thread and have to agree. Wasn't one of my standout tracks on first listen, but has now become one of my favourites. The first 3 tracks in particular are my favourite opening trio to an album in a long time.

Just landed in one of the less posh hotels we have stayed in but who cares!  We got plenty of now warm westons, the sun is shining and in a few short hours me and my lady will be enjoying our first gig since Frank Turner last year. Canny wait to see Wolf Alice for the first time having missed them at Glastonbury 2016 due to the shitty weather and my lazy arse family not wanting to trek the bog lands to see them way back when (big regret). Bring it on, bit nervous and super excited at the same time.