Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

i've seen their name floating about loads but never got round to listening to them. i don't know why but i'd always thought they were a punk-type band fronted by a girl. really like that song, gonna check out more of their stuff now

reckon a low/mid spot on John Peel if they play

Yeah, Williams Green or low John Peel I think. Seen them a dozen or so times now and they're brilliant and only gonna get better. Got some unreleased songs that are incredible. They've signed with the same guys as The 1975 so hopefully they'll follow that trajectory.

Some others good tunes of theirs below

Edited by Riggins

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Williams Green or low John Peel I think. Seen them a dozen or so times now and they're brilliant and only gonna get better. Got some unreleased songs that are incredible. They've signed with the same guys as The 1975 so hopefully they'll follow that trajectory.

Can we not talk about or even mention The 1975 on this forum please?

• 1 year later...

If I was a betting man I'd say it will happen but that's based on nothing more than the fact that it makes sense. New tune is great, want them to release You're A Germ soon, that's my favorite.

And here it is -

Hottest record of the world tonight too, though it is Bros. Probably their most commercial track so that's getting a re release. Think this could be a big year for them, fingers crossed.

I'm guessing it's been re-recorded for the album, so could have changed it up a bit.

Cheers. Sounds like it'll be a great start to the fest.

Yeah I really enjoyed last year, well Metronomy more than The 1975!

I'd recommend getting there early though. We got to the tent 10-15 minutes before The 1975 and the crowd was really big, still managed to get just inside the tent then a good spot for Metronomy though.