Set lists

PDAD

I don't know whether I'd put it 3rd or 4th. SFTD and R are definitely their top 2, not sure whether ...LC surpasses their S/T or not. I obsessed over ...LC more when I first got it, but I'll be interested to see how long that love lasts.

I don't know whether I'd put it 3rd or 4th. SFTD and R are definitely their top 2, not sure whether ...LC surpasses their S/T or not. I obsessed over ...LC more when I first got it, but I'll be interested to see how long that love lasts.

This post would be a nightmare to people who don't know much bout QOTSA

Ironically, so would this

Edited by WessexBoy

• 1 month later...

Blink 182:

Feelings This

Obvious

Stay Together for the Kids

Dumpweed

After Midnight

I Miss You

The Rock Show

Violence

Up all Night

Always

First Date

Down

All the small Things

Carousel

Going away to Collage

Anthem Part 2

Dammit

They don't seem to play Stay Together for the Kids anymore, but other than that yeah

Might be a bit late to this because I've been on holiday for the past fortnight, but I've just seen that Arctic Monkeys have been playing My Propeller at all of their European Festival shows. I really hope they keep it for R&L as it's one of my favourite songs by them.

I hate he's said that! I love that song, and it was spot on, and thought it went down really well. If you have a look at the video from it on youtube, its probably one of the best live performances going. Seamless and perf. Shame. I love that song.

*EDIT*

Thought you were talking about Fake Tales. Soz. I can see that being played @ Reading. They'll mix it up, especially in the UK.

However, I enjoyed Teddy Picker at Glasto. And Dancing Shoes <3

Edited by kaisherz

AM have been playing like 10 songs off their new album at Festivals this year.... I hope this is significantly reduced .... 'We're gonna play some old shit, and some new shit, some shit we don't get out very often' PLEASE.

At the end of the day, 505 will feature, I will have a fucking breakdown