Set lists

PDAD

Has Teddy Picker been dropped recently or has it been a while since they've played it. Still saddens me Fake Tales is just ignored now as well, best Arctics song for me

well Alex can't go round singing "you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham" now, can he?

Also if you want to understand that lyric even better, there is an area of Rotherham called New York as they made fire hydrants there for New York there hence why it is called New York. It is where the football stadium just in case you been there and wondered why it is called The New York Stadium.

The more you know!

Edited by justanothername

Bloody Rotherham are a division higher than us now ffs. I like Rotherham, but that's saddening.

I know. I support Sheffield United but I live in Rotherham a lot of people I know support Rotherham so they could be really annoying over the next few weeks. But to be fair though after New York stadium was built loads of people starting to be claiming to be massive Rotheham fans all of a sudden, do I know a few people though that have stuck with them when they went through administration so I'm happy for them. There is also a fit girl I know that supports Rotherham.....so I'm happy for her :ninja:

Edited by justanothername

I know. I support Sheffield United but I live in Rotherham a lot of people I know support Rotherham so they could be really annoying over the next few weeks. But to be fair though after New York stadium was built loads of people starting to be claiming to be massive Rotheham fans all of a sudden, do I know a few people though that have stuck with them when they went through administration so I'm happy for them. There is also a fit girl I know that supports Rotherham.....so I'm happy for her :ninja:

To be fair I would have wanted them to go up, but it would have been such a good division for local derbies if they hadn't.

1) Feel Good Hit of the Summer

2) I Sat By the Ocean

3) No One Knows

4) Kalopsia

5) 3's and 7's

6) Burn the Witch

7) If I Had A Tail

8) The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

9) Gonna Leave You

10) My God is The Sun

11) Monsters in the Parasol

12) Little Sister

13) Auto Pilot

14) In My Head

15) Make It Wit Chu

16) Everybody Knows That You're Insane

17) Fairweather Friends

18) Go With the Flow

Totally unrealistic Queens Setlist, apologies for the lack of S/T songs but I'm not as much of a fan of it as I am of their other stuff. Mexicola's not bad.

They're not gonna bring it back in a festival headline slot. They'll play it fairly safe. People want to hear the hits and most people are mouthbreathers that don't even get the self-titled cos they didn't hear it on Tony Hawk.

That's a joke but I don't understand why it's received so poorly around here. It's their most balls out rock record.