Lock Up 2014

By the way, that Mongol horde album's pretty good isn't it. Will prob watch them whoever they clash with.

It's no million dead, but probably the closest thing we'll get to it.

They were great last time they played Leeds, did a couple of half decent covers too. I'm seeing them at the cockpit soon so I'll report back.

It's no million dead, but probably the closest thing we'll get to it.

They were great last time they played Leeds, did a couple of half decent covers too. I'm seeing them at the cockpit soon so I'll report back.

Didn't realise they were playing. Day after my final exam and I have a Frank Turner obsessed friend in Leeds. Might hit that up.

I can't decide what I think of the Mongol Horde album

On the one hand, it's dumb, derivative as fuck, and technically unimpressive

However it's lots of fun and quite enjoyable for a while

Pretty much sums it up. However it's extremely derivative of million dead too. It's like a fun version of that band without a lot of the things that made them amazing

I don't know why everyone is so sure that the lock up stage will not finish early like last year.

Last year Tomahawk finished their lock-up headlining slot way before Eminem even started, nothing has been said to suggest that this won't happen again this year.

There are currently 13 acts on the Lock Up when Gogol play, so it's likely they'll clash with Blink