Lock Up 2014

They didn't do the extended version of 27 club they did on their last tour (The album version), they did the cut down version like they played on the Deftones tour, which was sick. They cut down Le Prologue too so it was just the last 20 or so seconds. I'd like them to play H. Ledger at Reading or Download but I wouldn't complain if they played the same setlist again, it was great.

27 Club is a better opener than Banshee anyway

I love the end of 27 Club :(

only pretty?

It tasted like heaven....better?

Agreed, listened to that earlier and enjoyed it a lot. Not much of a fan of Frank usually but I'll definitely make sure to see them at Reading.

I love his folk stuff with The Sleeping Souls but Mongol Horde is great. I love Make Way

List the venues you've seen them in please :P

Christ.

The Exchange in Bristol

The Peel in Kingston

Brixton Academy

Anyway I can't be 'wrong' because it's just what I think of the music and I'm expressing my opinion. I'm hardly going to cry a river if anyone chooses to ignore it !

The Front Bottoms aren't a Leeds exclusive are they? They just posted this, no mention of Reading what so ever, only Leeds.

UK/Europe Update! New Shows added around Bestival and Leeds Festival!

Aug 22 @ Leeds Festival, England

Aug 26 @ The Sunflower Lounge Birmingham, United Kingdom

Aug 27 @ King Tuts - Glasgow, United Kingdom

Aug 28 @ Think Tank? - Newcastle, United Kingdom

Aug 29 @ Sound Control - Manchester, United Kingdom

Aug 30 @ Rock City - Nottingham, United Kingdom

Sep 01@ Epic Studios - Norwich, United Kingdom

Sep 02 @ Bermuda Triangle - Brighton, United Kingdom

Sep 03 @ Joiners - Southampton, United Kingdom

Sep 04 @ Bestival - Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom

Sep 05 @ THE GARAGE - London, United Kingdom

Anyone gonna be heading to see Emily's Army? Really looking forward to seeing them especially as it's there UK Festival debut. First album is so-so, there latest one however is very good and I'm imagining they'll mostly play stuff from that. Should be really lively too, think they could be one of the most underrated acts at this years festival.

I will be. Listened to a few songs on YouTube and they seem pretty good. The drummer is Billie Joe Armstrongs son isn't he?

Yea thats right. Although supposedly Joey (The drummer) really hates much mention of Green Day especially being compared to them or people saying Emily's Army are the next Green Day, which is one thing I quite like about them. Doesn't want success purely of the back of his dad. Although many people must be in the same category as me and only know of them because of that fact...

I'm just hoping they draw people in, the music's loud and catchy and from videos I've seen there energetic and lively on stage. I'm just hooping that there early slot time doesn't stop lot of people potential new fans from check them out or hearing them by accident as such.

Edited by seanz25

The only problem that Emilys Army will have is that the main stage that day is definitely geared towards that spectrum of music. Most people who will be interested in them will be at the main watching either The Story So Far or Tonight Alive and either way they're going to draw some of the potential crowd from Emilys Army.

To be honest I never listen to them so I may give them a listen but I'll still probably be at the main