What Clothes to pack? And what ESSENTIALS to pack?

Guest TITPUWOTM8

2012 was the worst festival weather ive been involved in nevermind just T. a lot of clothes and my trusty wellies got binned after that fateful weekend. My tent survived tho, just needed a good hose down once home. Glad i didnt take the car that year, the bus was in some state afterwards!

That year i went to lethangie in a campervan, 5 of us, there were 3 first timers there. I gave up my walking boots on the sunday to my sons mate, he only brought trainers with him.

I spent the evening drinking coffee an watching telly, it was great. The 3 first timers loved every minute, "the best night of my life" exclaimed my son as i was making them all stand in black bags to get boots and waterproofs off. Within 15 minutes of returning to the camper we were off. I had also used my time at the camper planning to get to fook as soon as everybody was back.

By 3am i was tucked up in bed.

Giving up the boots was great, it got me out of doing the full tour of duty. I knew as an experienced foot soldier i wasnt getting involved in that shit on a Sunday.

My wellies stayed strong for me. I was also wearing an slick boiler suit which ensured that I stayed in good nick for the most part.

Go prepared. Also took two inflatable mattresses so as I wasn't lying on any shite. This also worked. All in all, the weekend went without much of a hitch for me.