last headliner...

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a lot of people I'm not sure about Frank headlining maybe for a singalong in the afternoon yeah but not a headliner but the Kendal gods seem to love him, can't wait for Suede was into them in the 90's and the new stuff is good, wouldn't mind seeing the hives on the card as they always get a crowd going.

Like a lot of people I'm not sure about Frank headlining maybe for a singalong in the afternoon yeah but not a headliner but the Kendal gods seem to love him, can't wait for Suede was into them in the 90's and the new stuff is good, wouldn't mind seeing the hives on the card as they always get a crowd going.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Just noticed it says this at the end of their announcement!!!

More news will follow as we plot out the gaps in 2014/15. There will be festival appearances obviously, some small (because we loved last years proper assault on smaller festies) and as we get into the swing of things undoubtedly the bigger ones too! Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter and we'll keep you informed as everything develops! We're working our arses off to bring you more cool stuff than we ever have before, and we hope you're going to like it! Now let's get to work!

STAY TUNED

Tom, Liam, Andy.

could do with this being announced now - I am pretty disheartened by this line up to be perfectly honest. I have decided not to go to Glastonbury this year to try a smaller festival and now I lumbered with Frank turd-er and a band that don't really deserve to headline in my opinion.

The only thing that could save this for me now is Pulp Which is highly unlikely.

If Bastille or 1975 get announced as a headliner next I might actually cry.

I'm veering towards Elbow now. Would have thought they were too big but reckon they've saved a few quid on having FT headline. Reason for the delay in announcing them might be they're waiting for their tour to start so anybody who is tempted to get a ticket might not bother if they're headlining Kendal. Would imagine that might be a pretty small group though ie me.

Can't imagine they haven't got the last headliner signed up yet so has to be something contractually stopping them from making the announcement surely?

I'm veering towards Elbow now. Would have thought they were too big but reckon they've saved a few quid on having FT headline. Reason for the delay in announcing them might be they're waiting for their tour to start so anybody who is tempted to get a ticket might not bother if they're headlining Kendal. Would imagine that might be a pretty small group though ie me.

Can't imagine they haven't got the last headliner signed up yet so has to be something contractually stopping them from making the announcement surely?