When is the lineup being announced this year ?

Guest Franky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expected to be just before balances, almost certainly just about the same time as last year i reckon. balances due 1-7 April

to get people to pay up and create hype ahead of the resale which will be sunday 27th april

how about 7pm monday march 31st on zane lowe and the official website like last year?

either that or the thursday 27th march as not likely to be a friday

Edited by Memory Man

Wish it would hurry up and happen, hate seeing all the other festivals being announced and having to wait for this one, normally enjoy waiting for the Leeds Fest announcements but a bit underwhelmed with that one do far

I reckon it'll be quite soon. I'd have to ask why bands and artist such as the Slovenian rapper, who was just announced, would reveal now that their playing? I'd of assumed that they'd have been told to bite their lip.

I know it happens every year, but it just feels like a lot more is leaking out lately, which means i reckon we're close.