Truck Festival 2014

Guest pie_and_a_pint

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the guy half way in the tent trying to work out when the sun disappears

I was the guy who left halfway through cause I needed a smoke but then started a group dance out of the tent. The frontman of NBT has a superb voice live though, I was properly impressed!

Possibly the greatest festival I've ever been to. Incredible atmosphere and some really good music. I travelled a hell of a way for it and it was so good to see the local people (rotary clubs etc) all chipping in to give the weekend such an amazing feeling.

Despite all my worry's of torrential rain last week I was begging for it by Saturday afternoon. I've got some serious sun burn.

I'll certainly make the journey again next year.

Hopefully Kendal in a fortnight can live up to that kind of standard.

See you next year folks.

Saw Damn Damn Patriots by accident...thought they were great. Other stand-outs were Nordic Giants, Gang Of Four, Radstewart & The Twilight Sad. Peace and White Lies far exceeded my expectations as well.

Kendal next. Gonna have to go some to beat this weekend.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Saw Damn Damn Patriots by accident...thought they were great. Other stand-outs were Nordic Giants, Gang Of Four, Radstewart & The Twilight Sad. Peace and White Lies far exceeded my expectations as well.

Kendal next. Gonna have to go some to beat this weekend.

Lippy, you weren't in an Eels shirt were you? I had an awesome chat about Eels during DDP with someone on Friday :P