Truck Festival 2014

Guest pie_and_a_pint

I used to work in Abingdon, or as me and my mates knew it "Scabingdon". A lot of it is a right shitehole, and there's a fair amount of knobbish squaddies that go out there.

There is a few nice pubs though. None of them particularly special but some decent.

Not a very nice thing to say?!

The town is very nice these days thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm a solo traveler Aussie looking to go to this festival and just thought I'd see if anyone else is going by themselves or wants to share a tent or nearby accommodation (though I can't find much!) at all? I also welcome tips on places to stay near by and transport to the festival.. Can't find much on airbnb or couchsurfing etc... Thanks!

HEllo.

Im not actually sure if this is allowed. BUT.....due to 'circumstances', i cannot goto Truck festival. :( SO......im selling my tickets on Scarlet Mist (a link : http://www.scarletmist.com/index.php/buy/listtickets/40215 Mine are under 'moz'). They are for 'family camping', but im sure you could camp anywhere. Also, as under 12's go free, you could make it a family outing. They are up for £70 each (already less than cost), but i am open to offers. I also include FREE Special Delivery.......

Any other info, do ask. Ta. :)

Are there any rules about returning to your car?

We won't be able to unload everything in one go so will have to make a second trip for beer/food. Just making sure there are no silly rules about that.

Can't wait for Friday. Although the weathers looking.... mixed

Edited by andy85

I was really hoping for no rain this weekend. After going to a festival two weeks ago and having torrential rain the last day I was praying for something different this weekend. Oh well. Plenty of spare clothes should do the trick.

How far away is the campsite to the arena? Is it a fair trek?

I was really hoping for no rain this weekend. After going to a festival two weeks ago and having torrential rain the last day I was praying for something different this weekend. Oh well. Plenty of spare clothes should do the trick.

How far away is the campsite to the arena? Is it a fair trek?