Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Given their following I would have thought this news would have caught on a lot quicker.

Must admit I was surprised that it hadn't been posted on here already. Was driving at the time they were being interviewed and expected it to be put up here pretty quickly, hence not posting it sooner.

Must admit I was surprised that it hadn't been posted on here already. Was driving at the time they were being interviewed and expected it to be put up here pretty quickly, hence not posting it sooner.

Yeah I just checked http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01slck4.mp

17mins 40seconds in

So mark that one down as TBC

Yeah I just checked http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01slck4.mp

17mins 40seconds in

So mark that one down as TBC

First time I've discovered an addition to the line up, proud moment lol.

Worth having a listen to the rest of the live performance, I enjoyed it. First time I'd listened to this group.

Glasto

The TBC list grows, and as you can see the recent trend is shows a line up announcement must be imminent, the playlist has doubled in size in around 1 week. (this is not the same as the Glasto Playlist, this one is a lot shorter and only focuses on those who have in some way announced the show)

Glasto

The TBC list grows, and as you can see the recent trend is shows a line up announcement must be imminent, the playlist has doubled in size in around 1 week. (this is not the same as the Glasto Playlist, this one is a lot shorter and only focuses on those who have in some way announced the show)

Nice one for doing this, just started listening and

This http://open.spotify.com/track/5AAFFsVqQmoeiSdksWqsdk was the first track, bloody great

I know too, good work, and that is the point of the thread

I just thought the gif would sum up most people's reactions!

Well that is my reaction when they pop up on Google so I agree most would be like that. :P

Back to the Rodney Branigan fellow, I looked into his stuff and I believe I've actually watched a video of his before. This one:

Edited by dentalplan

He really is superb live. Normally plays at least 3 times, if you get chance to see him, get along. The guitar tricks are amazing but he also sings really well and throws in a few well chosen covers.

His cover of Creep at that Small World Stage gig was one of the highlights of 2013 for me.