paolo nutini

Guest monkey1989

9 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Neil’s info was Saturday wasn’t it? So won’t be up against Diana like some are fretting if that proves to be true (although that would’ve been ideal for me as I wouldn’t be that bothered about missing him).

The info was definitely for Saturday. 

27 minutes ago, KevRoss said:

Did anyone get tickets for Amsterdam ? I was on at 9am and got a message saying that had sold out. Surely the demand isn’t that high ?

I think they released the tickets a bit early to be honest I had the tickets in my basket before the clock turned 9

30 minutes ago, WannabeGlastoVet said:

I was thinking Paolo could be the missing Park Stage 18:15 - 19:15? 

But if it's supposed to be Saturday and a secret set that guess may be all wrong...

Somebody else had info he was in a tent, so he’ll be the John Peel TBA is anything.

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody else had info he was in a tent, so he’ll be the John Peel TBA is anything.

Ooh I missed that empty slot! 2pm seems a bit early in the day for someone who has just sold out a full tour in minutes, but I'm not going to complain if it is then because no clashes 😁

2 minutes ago, WannabeGlastoVet said:

Ooh I missed that empty slot! 2pm seems a bit early in the day for someone who has just sold out a full tour in minutes, but I'm not going to complain if it is then because no clashes 😁

Yeah think that tent will get full up fast given that there’s no real competition at that time and undoubtedly get closed off long before the TBA starts. Get there for Sports Team if you want in!

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah think that tent will get full up fast given that there’s no real competition at that time and undoubtedly get closed off long before the TBA starts. Get there for Sports Team if you want in!

I made that mistake with the Killers secret set a few years back... Although I did have a great time on my own in the sun-soaked Pyramid stage 😍

1 hour ago, WannabeGlastoVet said:

I was thinking Paolo could be the missing Park Stage 18:15 - 19:15? 

But if it's supposed to be Saturday and a secret set that guess may be all wrong...

Who said Saturday? Still think Sunday Park makes total sense. Friends with Emily etc

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, FloorFiller said:

Neil had info he was playing Saturday a while ago, although I’m guessing the day was just wrong. 

day was right, as it happens. 🙂 

Missed him. Was gutted. Saw the posts on Twitter afterwards and thought it was a wind up. I really wish the festival just put acts like this on the main stage/line up for everyone to enjoy and done away with all this secret set nonsense.

It was immense.  Headed up to the Rabbit Hole 50% confident he was on and was in a good hour before it started and it gradually got very busy.  His crew were testing and about 20 mins before he was due to start one of them spoke in a Scottish accent so we became 75% confident.  About 10 mins before he was due on his crew were testing the mic's and one of them inadvertently said "testing 1-2, testing Paolo main mic 1-2" and everyone broke out laughing as we were now 99%.  Paolo appeared to love every minute and it was so loud! Just amazing!!!

PXL_20220625_180003938.thumb.jpeg.a23ebd9ddad0f1b1cfcfdd450eaaaf2d.jpegPXL_20220625_180752862.thumb.jpeg.b5ab811f3a04b2a3a5b152bcad065c30.jpegPXL_20220625_180646268.thumb.jpeg.cf7daba3560c36fdb994c093a5de729f.jpegPXL_20220625_180334829.thumb.jpeg.86dcf87c200625299a5691fd7533975f.jpeg

PXL_20220625_182208881.jpeg

Edited by The Other Steve