paolo nutini

Guest monkey1989

On 5/12/2022 at 7:22 AM, EFC1996 said:

I think hes playing 2 festivals this year in the UK TRNSMT in Scotland and there’s one down south in august that he’s playing so hopefully he gets announced when the full line up drops 

not sure he's being announced. my info is that he's a secret guest.

On 4/26/2014 at 10:44 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Honestly, I find that Iron Sky tune a bit ponderous and earnest.

I find this much more sprightly and fun. If you forget it's a wee guy from Paisley it could have come out on Trojan in the late sixties or early 1970s.

What was "this", doesn't seem to be loading for me! 

He is a dream boat, last saw him at royal Albert Hall around 2013. Quite a time out he's had. 

2 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Argh me too. Provably Wouldn’t be the same crush at JP as the Killers as not so popular with youth (my son: who?) but still…

Ahhh I loved that Killers set, which my wife was not at and hates a big crush but loves Paolo so not sure what to do with this info!

2 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Ahhh I loved that Killers set, which my wife was not at and hates a big crush but loves Paolo so not sure what to do with this info!

I chose Barry Gibb as have seen the killers in their prime. Diana would be a highlight and I have seen Paolo but a clash would be a dilemma. 

On 5/12/2022 at 6:16 AM, FloorFiller said:

Damn I thought the second song was by far the more interesting of the two 😄

We were lucky enough to get tickets to see him at the 100 Club last week, and Lose It was a superb start.  The whole night was brilliant, he's sounding as good as ever, and that band!!  Will be a must see for Mrs Elk