ATP Jabberwocky festival

zahidf

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's fair enough really. The National would have been perfect but I think someone said they don't get along too well with the organisers or something.

James Blake to stick around for R&L the following week would be nice.

I think The National would've been too big as well. I was expecting someone like Fuck Buttons or Modest Mouse.

I'm probably not going to R+L but I've found that James Blake is crap live so I wouldn't be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any hopes/predictions etc.

Would imagine a few more from Pitchfork's fest my pop up as there's already a decent crossover - http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com/

Would be nice to see the likes of Death Grips, Real Estate and Mutual Benefit to pop up

Also, Slint are touring this summer :ninja:

Anyway I'm shit at predictions so none of these will happen, sorry to get anyones hopes up

• 2 months later...

Old news now but anyone going to take a stab at who the secret act announced on July 21 is? That's the day right after latitude finishes so I was thinking it could be someone who's exclusive there. Slowdive are that and playing lots of other ATP festivals so hopefully it's them

• 1 month later...

Old news now but anyone going to take a stab at who the secret act announced on July 21 is? That's the day right after latitude finishes so I was thinking it could be someone who's exclusive there. Slowdive are that and playing lots of other ATP festivals so hopefully it's them

Heard it's Slint

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.atpfestival.com/events/jabberwocky2014/news/1407211111.php

So the special guests are Nils Frahm and Younghusband. Don't know much about either but there are already too many bands I want to see so not really that disappointing

Anybody have any idea how this is going to be set up? Like number of stages and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Only thee oh sees/darkside and kurt vile/liars for me but I guess both of those are completely different acts so it's not a clash for most people. Thee oh sees are doing a set on the Sunday after party and a few others so if anyone has any clashes involving them with a weekend ticket you get into them