The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

11 minutes ago, stanh said:

was kinda bored, so given it another go - maybe a bit more 'out-there' than the one i did yesterday (e.g. dunno if arctic monkeys will be touring again by 2020) or if Two Door would take r1 headliner (similar as to Bastille this year). Rita Ora would then be a similar booking as to Charli XCX and Dua Lipa. let me know any thoughts, or people i have misplaced :) 

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 13.36.44.png

Lovin it next year is like got some potential to be a big year 

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

You can post your real one now ;)

Any comments as to why this wouldn't happen feel free? personally I think its pretty realistic the headliners are quite top heavy but we might get Kanye its about time to be honest we've had Eminem, Kendrick and Post and Kanye is in that range so is chilfish but in all fairness he wouldn't come I don't think? and Arctics always sell tickets and are a british band overall have done Glasto a few times need to do reading again although they might do glasto one more time cause its the 50th and Tame needs to come back along with Catfish 

Edited by bigcharlie65

10 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Any comments as to why this wouldn't happen feel free? personally I think its pretty realistic the headliners are quite top heavy but we might get Kanye its about time to be honest we've had Eminem, Kendrick and Post and Kanye is in that range so is chilfish but in all fairness he wouldn't come I don't think? and Arctics always sell tickets and are a british band overall have done Glasto a few times need to do reading again although they might do glasto one more time cause its the 50th and Tame needs to come back along with Catfish 

It's more the feeling over underwhelming disappointment. Can't be bothered to dig too much but there is placing that definitively won't happen.

12 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Just one - Spring King broke up 

Biffy Clyro, Major Lazer, Deftones, Nothing But Thevies R1: Chase & Status DS: Pete Tong LU: New Found Glory FR: Rat Boy R1X: Denzel Curry

Kayne West, Mura Masa, The Streets, Run The Jewels, Snopp Dogg (Special Guest) R1: Weezer DS: Ben UFO Pit: Bad Religion FR: Feeder R1X: Death Grips

Catfish & The Bottlemen, George Ezra, Wolf Alice, Billie Eilish R1: Slaves DS: Superorgasim Pit: Every Time I Die FR: Jade Bird R1X: Hardy Caprio

2 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Biffy Clyro, Major Lazer, Deftones, Nothing But Thevies R1: Chase & Status DS: Pete Tong LU: New Found Glory FR: Rat Boy R1X: Denzel Curry

Kayne West, Mura Masa, The Streets, Run The Jewels, Snopp Dogg (Special Guest) R1: Weezer DS: Ben UFO Pit: Bad Religion FR: Feeder R1X: Death Grips

Catfish & The Bottlemen, George Ezra, Wolf Alice, Billie Eilish R1: Slaves DS: Superorgasim Pit: Every Time I Die FR: Jade Bird R1X: Hardy Caprio

Doubt Mura masa or Ezra would sub

3 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Catfish & The Bottlemen, George Ezra, Wolf Alice, Billie Eilish R1: Slaves DS: Superorgasim Pit: Every Time I Die FR: Jade Bird R1X: Hardy caprio

George Ezra will not play next year put courteeners in their place.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, bigcharlie65 said:

image.png.8b4d3934338a950625419f76b8ad026a.png

giggs 5th down wtf, can't really see brockhampton back in the NME stage especially since they are only doing one uk show this year. halsey might be a bit too big for the NME sub now too really.both catfish and tame seems like overkill to me really that day is already strong with giggs etc plus like kanye and arctics. the saturday is severely lacking indie - streets should be swapped or something as sunday is all indie too. Sunday seems ok with streets moved over, but surely octavian won't be an NME headliner - he's literally unknown at the moment.

@stanh 's

All these recent posters are seriously unrealistic - travis scott, billie - but two door, courteeners and vampire weekend could definitely sub. tdcc won't be in NME. migos are definitely not NME headliner - based on their wireless placings they could probably co but a strong sub otherwise, i'd say that migos and major lazer should swap really as major lazer has completely disappeared now really. liam, tame and cardi b could all headline (cardi co) and chainsmokers would probably co too still, they have dropped down a lot but i don't see them doing a closing set (reading don't even do them reallly anyway)

@Alex Winstone 's

Definitely a lot more realistic, i.e. disappointing - i'm not sure biffy would be a full headline though unless their new album does well and they have no other shows and with this lineup catfish couldn't either to be honest. The other stages are good but the subs need a complete rethink imo.

--------------------

I've just dissed out loads, i have a lineup poster on my pc i'll post it later it needs finishing.

• Downvote 1