The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

New rule - when people use Brixton (or any other gig) as an example of popularity they also need to post the ticket price, support acts, time of year and and other local gigs on the same night.

Then we can discuss whether these mitigating circumstances detract from the original point being made and finally open up a poll to confirm whether or not the initial claim is as impressive as it seemed.

You say this as a joke but people will now do this. Can we not make a new thread for this? ;)

New rule - when people use Brixton (or any other gig) as an example of popularity they also need to post the ticket price, support acts, time of year and and other local gigs on the same night.

Then we can discuss whether these mitigating circumstances detract from the original point being made and finally open up a poll to confirm whether or not the initial claim is as impressive as it seemed.

Can I use Hammersmith? It holds an extra 40 people!

Friday

MainStage: Blink 182, Pendulum (or the Prodigy), Jake Bugg, The Courteeners, Jimmy eat world, Palma Violets

NME Radio 1 Stage: Pixies, Lana Del Ray, Chvrches, Pusha T

Saturday

MainStage: Arctic Monkeys, Jack White, The 1975, Imagine Dragons, Placebo, Cage The Elephant

NME Radio 1 Stage: Bombay Bicycle Club, The Cribs, Miles Kane

Sunday

MainStage: Queens Of The Stone Age (co), Paramore (co), You Me At Six, Bring Me The Horizon, NoFX, Architects, Royal Blood

NME Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure, Haim, London Grammar, Martin Garrix

More of a prediction of the top acts, instead of the full lineup

Edited by Matt42

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink 182 // You Me at Six // Bring Me the Horizon // Placebo // Jimmy Eat World // Airbourne // Modestep // Hacktivist // Blitz Kids
NME/Radio 1 Stage: London Grammar // Lana Del Rey // Warpaint // Klaxons // Clean Bandit // Swim Deep // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Netsky // Annie Mac
Lock Up Stage: Billy Talent
Festival Republic Stage: We Are Scientists // Pulled Apart by Horses // The Orwells // Luke Sital-Singh // Metz // JAWS // Loom // Radkey // PINS // Younghusband
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Danny Brown // I Am Legion // Krept & Konan

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bombay Bicycle Club // Franz Ferdinand // Peace // Deaf Havana // Young Guns // The Skints // Neck Deep
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Lorde // Metronomy // CHVRCHES // Don Broco // Pusha T // Cage the Elephant // Gorgon City // The Family Rain // Hozier // Young Kato
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Madeon // Wilkinson
The Pit: Of Mice & Men // Architects
Festival Republic Stage: Palma Violets // Royal Blood // Courtney Barnett // Wolf Alice // FKA twigs // Superfood // Fat White Family // Speedy Ortiz // Eagulls // Hookworms
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Earl Sweatshirt // Lethal Bizzle // Meridan Dan

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // The 1975 // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // The Strypes // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Issues
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Drenge // Lower Than Atlantis // Circa Waves // Pond // MØ // Pylo
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Jaguar Skills // Duke Dumont
Lock Up Stage: Taking Back Sunday
Festival Republic Stage: Public Service Broadcasting // The Joy Formidable // BANKS // Chlöe Howl // Toy // Darlia // King Krule // Slaves // Catfish and the Bottlemen // Youth Man
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Black Star // Joey Bada$$ // Cheef Keef

Edited by rawaudioinput

Friday

MainStage: Blink 182, Pendulum (or the Prodigy), Jake Bugg, The Courteeners, Jimmy eat world, Palma Violets

Saturday

MainStage: Arctic Monkeys, Jack White, The 1975, Imagine Dragons, Placebo, Cage The Elephant

Sunday

MainStage: Queens Of The Stone Age (co), Paramore (co), You Me At Six, Bring Me The Horizon, NoFX, Architects, Royal Blood

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink 182 // You Me at Six // Bring Me the Horizon // Placebo // Jimmy Eat World // Airbourne // Modestep // Hacktivist // Blitz Kids

NME/Radio 1 Stage: London Grammar // Lana Del Rey // Warpaint // Klaxons // Clean Bandit // Swim Deep // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton

Festival Republic Stage: We Are Scientists // Pulled Apart by Horses // The Orwells // Luke Sital-Singh // Metz // JAWS // Loom // Radkey // PINS // Younghusband

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bombay Bicycle Club // Franz Ferdinand // Peace // Deaf Havana // Young Guns // The Skints // Neck Deep

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Lorde // Metronomy // CHVRCHES // Don Broco // Pusha T // Cage the Elephant // Gorgon City // The Family Rain // Hozier // Young Kato

Festival Republic Stage: Palma Violets // Royal Blood // Courtney Barnett // Wolf Alice // FKA twigs // Superfood // Fat White Family // Speedy Ortiz // Eagulls // Hookworms

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // The 1975 // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // The Strypes // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Issues

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Drenge // Lower Than Atlantis // Circa Waves // Pond // MØ // Pylo

Festival Republic Stage: Public Service Broadcasting // The Joy Formidable // BANKS // Chlöe Howl // Toy // Darlia // King Krule // Slaves // Catfish and the Bottlemen // Youth Man

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

I cannot fault this.

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Paramore (Only European Show of 2014)//Pixies//You Me At Six//The Couteeners//A Day To Remember//Haim

NME Stage: Franz Ferdinand//Warpaint//Broken Bells//CHVRCHES

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys (Joined onstage by Miles Kane and Josh Homme)//Queens of the Stone Age(Extended Set)//Placebo//Jake Bugg//Billy Talent//The Hives

NME Stage: Disclosure//The Naked And The Famous//Miles Kane//Swim Deep

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Blink 182//Vampire Weekend//Interpol//Jimmy Eat World//Foster The People//Tonight Alive

NME Stage: The 1975//Metromony// Cage The Elephant//SBTRKY

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Paramore (Only European Show of 2014)//Pixies//You Me At Six//The Couteeners//A Day To Remember//Haim

NME Stage: Franz Ferdinand//Warpaint//Broken Bells//CHVRCHES

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys (Joined onstage by Miles Kane and Josh Homme)//Queens of the Stone Age(Extended Set)//Placebo//Jake Bugg//Billy Talent//The Hives

NME Stage: Disclosure//The Naked And The Famous//Miles Kane//Swim Deep

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Blink 182//Vampire Weekend//Interpol//Jimmy Eat World//Foster The People//Tonight Alive

NME Stage: The 1975//Metromony// Cage The Elephant//SBTRKY

You'd have to be extremely cruel to place Pixies between Paramore and YM@6. It does set up a great night of Pixies>Warpaint>Franz however...

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink 1-8-2//Pixies//You Me At Six//Placebo//The Courteeners//Haim// Peace

NME Stage: The National//Warpaint//Broken Bells//CHVRCHES//We Are Scientists

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys// Outkast (Special Guests)// Franz Ferdinand//Jake Bugg//The Cribs//Klaxons//Billy Talent

NME Stage: Disclosure//Yeah Yeah Yeahs//Miles Kane//Temples// Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age//Black Keys//Vampire Weekend//Interpol//Jimmy Eat World//Foster The People//Royal Blood

NME Stage: The 1975//Metromony// Everything Everything// Lorde//SBTRKT

Edited by truthpigeon

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink 1-8-2//Pixies//You Me At Six//Placebo//The Courteeners//Haim// Peace

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys// Outkast (Special Guests)// Franz Ferdinand//Jake Bugg//The Cribs//Klaxons//Billy Talent

NME Stage: Disclosure//Yeah Yeah Yeahs//Miles Kane//Royal Blood// Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age//Black Keys//Vampire Weekend//Interpol//Jimmy Eat World//Foster The People//Royal Blood

NME Stage: The 1975//Metromony// Everything Everything// Lorde//SBTRKT

I'd actually really like that. If my headliners ended up being The National, Arctic Monkeys and QOTSA I'd be really pleased.

Will you party hard?

Doubt it. It'd be a day ticket job. :P

I want Queens day to have Savages, Warpaint, Howler, Future of the Left, The Cribs, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Orwells & The Wytches. Then I'll be happy.

I'd be surprised if Savages were there again this year, they look to be winding down the tour. And I'd be surprised if BRMC were there again ever, sadly.

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

NME Stage: Disclosure//Yeah Yeah Yeahs//Miles Kane//Royal Blood// Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Sunday/Friday

NME Stage: The 1975//Metronony// Everything Everything// Lorde//SBTRKT