The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Done the same as Matty and highlighted confirmed acts.

FRIDAY

Main: The 1975//Catfish & The Bottlemen//Giggs//Good Charlotte//Loyle Carner//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//The Story So Far//Bad Sounds//Gerrard Way
Radio 1: A$AP Rocky//Circa Waves//Juice WRLD//Sigala LIVE//Pale Waves//Fidlar//Hayley Kiyoko//Raleigh Ritchie//grandson//Ghetts//Alex Lahey//Oddity Road
Dance: Camelphat//Metrik//Low Steppa//Spencer Brown//Riva Starr
Lock-Up: Bowling For Soup//Real Friends//The Devil Wears Prada//The Word Alive//Seaway
Festival Republic: Peace//Gang Of Youths//Jade Bird//Gengahr//The Big Moon
1Xtra: Pusha T//Tee Grizzley//Jay Prince//Kojey Radical//IDK

SATURDAY:

Main: Post Malone//Twenty One Pilots//Cardi B//Enter Shikari//IDLES//The Neighbourhood//While She Sleeps//HO99O9//Estrons
Radio 1: Blossoms//Dave//Billie Eillish//Tonight Alive//PVRIS//Vince Staples//Tom Walker//Scarlxrd//Gerry Cinnamon//G-Flip//Verge Collection
Dance: George Fitzgerald//Hot Since 82//Crucast//Andhim//Grabbitz
The Pit: Dance Gavin Dance//Ghostmane//Touche Amore//WSTR//Turnstile
Festival Republic: Drenge//Dermot Kennedy//Willie J Healey//Sunset Sons//The Blinders
1Xtra: Stefflon Don//Smoke Boyz//Belly Squad//Mick Jenkins//Earthgang

SUNDAY:

Main: Foo Fighters//Bastille//The Streets//Parkway Drive//The Distillers//Sundara Karma//The Fever 333//Black Honey//Himalayas
Radio 1: Silk City//Rat Boy//Logic//Miles Kane//Sheck Wes//Boston Manor//Yungblud//Hippo Campus//Soccer Mommy//Lady Bird//The Coathangers
Dance: Disciples//GTA//Tom Zanetti//Denis Sulta//Solardo
The Pit: State Champs//Every Time I Die//Basement//Pouya//Haken
Festival Republic: The Amazons//Little Comets//Jaws//Yonaka//Bakar
1Xtra: Not3s//Casisdead//Valee//Avelino//Octavian

Sunday feels really weak, but just some acts I think might appear across the main two stages..

FF - Bastille - Architects - Distillers - FCATR - IDLES - Not3s - GVF
Silk City - ASAP - Cage - Sundara - Amazons - Yungblud - Demob Happy

1975 - CATB - Skepta - Good Charlotte - Charli XCX - Pale Waves - Marmozets - Struts
Streets - Anderson .Paak - Circa Waves - Juice Wrld - Mabel - Raleigh Ritchie - Sea Girls

Post/21P - Vampire Weekend - Shikari - Dave - PVRIS - Yonaka
Blossoms - Anne-Marie - Jungle - Billie Eilish - Stefflon Don - iDKHOW - Barns

BLOSSOMS.png

Edited by frontsidecab

5 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Sunday feels really weak, but just some acts I think might appear across the main two stages..

BLOSSOMS.png

If it turns out being anything like this I’d be very happy with it, quite strong across the weekend. Maybe a little too strong, but heres to hoping

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Pale Waves / Section Boyz / Palaye Royale / YONAKA 

Juice WRLD / Dave 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / Good Charlotte / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS / scarlxrd / Milk Teeth / Gengahr 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / The Streets / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma / Basement / The Fever 333 / YUNGBLUD 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Pale Waves / Section Boyz / Palaye Royale / YONAKA 

Juice WRLD / Dave 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / Good Charlotte / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS / scarlxrd / Milk Teeth / Gengahr 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / The Streets / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma / Basement / The Fever 333 / YUNGBLUD 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

I'll take that, nothing to bother with the other days for

Friday:

Main: The 1975 / Catfish and the Bottlemen / All Time Low / Dave / Pale Waves / Greta Van Fleet / State Champs / The Fever 333 / Astroid Boys

NME: Silk City / Juice Wrld / Lower Than Atlantis / Marmozets / Hayley Kiyoko / Yxng Bane

Dance: Camelphat / High Contrast   Pit: Bowling For Soup   FR: Rat Boy   1xtra: Russ

Saturday:

Main: Post Malone/Twenty One Pilots / Two Door Cinema Club / Cage the Elephant / Good Charlotte / Pvris / The Magic Gang / Black Honey / Yonaka

NME: Blossoms / Billie Eilish / Stefflon Don / Tom Grennan / Shame / Rejjie snow / ? / G Flip

Dance: Sub Focus / Crucast   Pit: Alexisonfire   FR: Peace   1xtra: Yungen

Friday:

Main: Foo Fighters / Bastille / Architects / The Distillers / Idles / The Amazons / The Amity Affliction / Basement / Wstr

NME: Asap Rocky / Jorja Smith / Not3s / The Neighbourhood / The Sherlocks / Yungblud

Dance: MK / Denis Sulta   Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes   FR: Sundara Karma   1xtra: Smokepurpp

feel like Juice Wrld might be getting placed too highly in a lot of these predictions.. would say he’s smaller than the size Lil Pump was when he was booked and he was only listed to headline 1Xtra before he was moved when Skepta dropped out.. feel like Juice Wrld might headline 1Xtra too but i could end up being entirely wrong

8 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: The 1975 / Catfish and the Bottlemen / All Time Low / Dave / Pale Waves / Greta Van Fleet / State Champs / The Fever 333 / Astroid Boys

NME: Silk City / Juice Wrld / Lower Than Atlantis / Marmozets / Hayley Kiyoko / Yxng Bane

Dance: Camelphat / High Contrast   Pit: Bowling For Soup   FR: Rat Boy   1xtra: Russ

Saturday:

Main: Post Malone/Twenty One Pilots / Two Door Cinema Club / Cage the Elephant / Good Charlotte / Pvris / The Magic Gang / Black Honey / Yonaka

NME: Blossoms / Billie Eilish / Stefflon Don / Tom Grennan / Shame / Rejjie snow / ? / G Flip

Friday:

Main: Foo Fighters / Bastille / Architects / The Distillers / Idles / The Amazons / The Amity Affliction / Basement / Wstr

NME: Asap Rocky / Jorja Smith / Not3s / The Neighbourhood / The Sherlocks / Yungblud

Dance: MK / Denis Sulta   Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes   FR: Sundara Karma   1xtra: Smokepurpp

WSTR, The Amazon's, The Distillers, Bastille and Foos. I could deal with that 

10 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Friday:

All Time Low aren't gonna be there. Swap them for YMAS since they've apparently self-confirmed themselves.

10 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Friday:

A lot of people saying Catfish to sub 1975, must have new music coming out?

I think there will be more hip hop on the main stage than this.

Architects 3rd would be great, but do they suit RnL anymore?

On 11/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, jamieaslee said:

A lot of people saying Catfish to sub 1975, must have new music coming out?

I think there will be more hip hop on the main stage than this.

Architects 3rd would be great, but do they suit RnL anymore?

It was only last year when they last played so I'd say so.

aight

THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, You Me at Six, Brockhampton, Idles
R1: A$AP Rocky, Juice WRLD, Lower Than Atlantis, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko, Sheck Wes
Da: Camelphat // Pit: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

POST MALONE, TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Cardi B, Limp Bizkit, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, While She Sleeps
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris, Drenge
Da: Crucast // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Pusha T

FOO FIGHTERS, Bastille, Giggs, The Distillers, Sundara Karma, The Amazons
R1: Silk City, Dave, AJ Tracey, Sigala, Yungblud, Miles Kane
Da: Kaytranada // LU: Taking Back Sunday // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Friday

The 1975 // Tame Impala // Tyler The Creator // Jamie T // You me at six // The Night Café // Sheck Wes (Opening Set) 

R1: A$AP Rocky // Juice Wrld // Lower Than Atlas // Joywave // Pale Waves // Hayley Kiyoko 

Da: Nicky Romero // Pit :Bowling for Soup // FR: Lewis Del mar // 1XTRA: Smokepurpp

Saturday 

Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots // Vampire Weekend // Cardi B // Kaleo // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Idles

R1: Blossoms // Pusha T // Circa Waves  // Billie Eilish // Stefflon Don //Pvris // Mikey Mike 

Da: My NU Leng Btb Holy goof // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Youth Lagoon // 1XTRA: Dave 

Sunday 

Foo Fighters // Bastille // The Streets // Brockhampton // Cage the Elephant //The Distillers // Rex Orange County 

R1: Chance The Rapper // Mura Masa //Lil Uzi Vert // Loyle Carner // The Amazons // Ski Mask The Slump God // Miles Kane

Da : Dillion Francis //  LU :Taking Back Sunday // FR: Gang Of Youths // 1xtra : Giggs 

Edited by bigcharlie65

The 1975 / Catfish and the Bottlemen / Cardi B / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Twin Atlantic / Pale Waves / AJ Tracey / Palaye Royal / YONAKA 

A$AP Rocky / Juice WRLD 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / You Me At Six / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS / scarlxrd / Genghar / Stand Atlantic 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / The Streets / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma / Basement / Fever 333 / YUNGBLUD 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:58 PM, Andre91 said:

The 1975 / Catfish and the Bottlemen / Cardi B / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Twin Atlantic / Pale Waves / AJ Tracey / Palaye Royal / YONAKA 

A$AP Rocky / Juice WRLD 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / You Me At Six / BROCKHAMPTON / PVRIS / scarlxrd / Genghar / Stand Atlantic 

Blossoms / Circa Waves 

Foo Fighters / Bastille / The Streets / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma / Basement / Fever 333 / YUNGBLUD 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons 

I'm going to put it out there for The Offspring to do a similar slot to Deaf Havana this year in the way of subbing NME but 3rd down with a closing dance act on after the headliner meaning similarly with Pendulum and Papa Roach, people could see Offspring and FF and billing it like that would allow it. I don't think The Distillers would be lower than 4th, that being said is there any big fuss about them now after their initial reunion now 7 months ago?. If they did go lower then Distillers into Offspring would be great but I see the former idea more so.

The 1975 / The Streets / Chvrches / Portugal. The Man / MIST / Pale Waves / The Bronx / METZ / Let's Eat Grandma

Rudimental / Juice WRLD

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / You Me At Six / BROCKHAMPTON / Pvris / Hollywood Undead / Turbowolf / Beartooth/ Royal Republic

Blossoms / The Cribs

Foo Fighters / Bastille / Run The Jewels / IDLES / The Distillers / Sundara Karma / The Sherlocks / YUNGBLUD / Goat Girl

Chance The Rapper / The Amazons

Right, last one of the year

Friday:

Main: The 1975//Tame Impala//You Me At Six//Parkway Drive//Idles//Loyle Carner//The Story So Far//Gerry Cinnamon//Himalayas

R1: Rudimental (Closing set)//Enter Shikari//Juice WRLD//G-Eazy//Pale Waves//Hayley Kiyoko//Fidlar//Raleigh Ritchie//Hobo Johnson & The Lovemakers//Ghetts

Dance: Camelphat//SASASAS//Tom Zanetti & K.O. Kane

Pit: Bowling For Soup//Real Friends//Northlane

FR: White Lies//Jade Bird//Gang Of Youths

1Xtra: Pusha T//Octavian//Young T & Bugsey

Saturday: 

Main: Post Malone//Twenty One Pilots//Skepta//Architects//Dave//Miles Kane//While She Sleeps//Black Peaks//Estrons

R1: Blossoms//Billie Eillish//Circa Waves//Flatbush Zombies//PVRIS//Vince Staples//Tom Walker//Scarlxrd//Bad Sounds//G-Flip

Dance: Sub Focus//Crucast//Hot Since 82

Pit: Less Than Jake//Ghostmane//Touche Amore

FR: Rat Boy//Sunset Sons//The Blinders

1Xtra: Stefflon Don//Smoke Boyz//Mick Jenkins

Sunday:

Main: Foo Fighters//Bastille//Chance The Rapper// The Distillers//Nothing But Thieves//Sundara Karma//The Fever 333//Yonaka//Gerard Way

R1: Macklemore//The Neighbourhood//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//Charli XCX//Tom Misch//Tonight Alive//Yungblud//Superorganism//Soccer Mommy

Dance: Disciples//DJ Hype & Hazard//Low Steppa

Pit: Of Mice & Men//Everytime I Die//Pouya

FR: The Amazons//Jaws//Black Honey

1Xtra: Not3s//Casisdead//slowthai

53 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Right, last one of the year

Friday:

Main: The 1975//Tame Impala//You Me At Six//Parkway Drive//Idles//Loyle Carner//The Story So Far//Gerry Cinnamon//Himalayas

R1: Rudimental (Closing set)//Enter Shikari//Juice WRLD//G-Eazy//Pale Waves//Hayley Kiyoko//Fidlar//Raleigh Ritchie//Hobo Johnson & The Lovemakers//Ghetts

Dance: Camelphat//SASASAS//Tom Zanetti & K.O. Kane

Pit: Bowling For Soup//Real Friends//Northlane

FR: White Lies//Jade Bird//Gang Of Youths

1Xtra: Pusha T//Octavian//Young T & Bugsey

Saturday: 

Main: Post Malone//Twenty One Pilots//Skepta//Architects//Dave//Miles Kane//While She Sleeps//Black Peaks//Estrons

R1: Blossoms//Billie Eillish//Circa Waves//Flatbush Zombies//PVRIS//Vince Staples//Tom Walker//Scarlxrd//Bad Sounds//G-Flip

Dance: Sub Focus//Crucast//Hot Since 82

Pit: Less Than Jake//Ghostmane//Touche Amore

FR: Rat Boy//Sunset Sons//The Blinders

1Xtra: Stefflon Don//Smoke Boyz//Mick Jenkins

Sunday:

Main: Foo Fighters//Bastille//Chance The Rapper// The Distillers//Nothing But Thieves//Sundara Karma//The Fever 333//Yonaka//Gerard Way

R1: Macklemore//The Neighbourhood//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//Charli XCX//Tom Misch//Tonight Alive//Yungblud//Superorganism//Soccer Mommy

Dance: Disciples//DJ Hype & Hazard//Low Steppa

Pit: Of Mice & Men//Everytime I Die//Pouya

FR: The Amazons//Jaws//Black Honey

1Xtra: Not3s//Casisdead//slowthai

They aren't likely to mix the heavier bands over all 3 days, just two is more likely as it will probably give enough on one day to go for day tickets, whereas it's not as likely that people are going to buy a weekend because there is one heavy band they to see on a 3rd day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Friday

The 1975 // Tame Impala // Tyler The Creator // Giggs // You me at six // The Night Café // Sheck Wes (Opening Set) 

R1: A$AP Rocky // Juice Wrld // Lower Than Atlas // Joywave // Pale Waves // Hayley Kiyoko 

Da: Nicky Romero // Pit :Bowling for Soup // FR: Lewis Del mar // 1XTRA: Smokepurpp

Saturday 

Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots // Vampire Weekend //Skepta // Blossoms  // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // Idles

R1: Frank Ocean // Pusha T // Circa Waves  // Billie Eilish // Stefflon Don //Pvris // Mikey Mike 

Da: My NU Leng Btb Holy goof // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Youth Lagoon // 1XTRA: Denzel Curry 

Sunday 

Foo Fighters // Bastille // The Streets // Brockhampton // Cage the Elephant //The Distillers // Dave 

R1: Chance The Rapper // Mura Masa //Lil Uzi Vert // Loyle Carner // The Amazons // Future  // Miles Kane

Da Dizzee Rascal //  LU :Taking Back Sunday // FR: Gang Of Youths // 1xtra : Ski Mask The Slump God

really hope its something along these lines Tickets would fly 

Edited by bigcharlie65

Friday: 

Main: The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, You Me at Six, Charli XCX, Not3s

NME: Skepta, Juice Wrld, Hayley Kyioko

Dance: Camelphat

Lock Up: Bowling For Soup

1Xtra: Smokepurpp

FR: Doves

Saturday: 

Main: Post Malone, Twenty One Pilots, Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls, Brockhampton, Nothing But Thieves, IDLES

NME: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Ellish

Dance: Crucast

Pit: Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

1Xtra: Pusha T

FR: Rat Boy

Sunday:

Main: Foo Fighters, Bastille, Kaiser Chiefs, Run the Jewels, The Distillers

NME: Chvrches, Good Charlotte, Ski Mask the Slump God

Dance: Disciples

Pit: The Amity Affliction

1Xtra: Dave

FR: Peace