The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Thought I'd have a go at one of these...

(LEEDS)

Friday -
MS: RATM / Skepta/ Run The Jewels/ IDLES/ Denzel Curry/ Fever 333/ WSS/ Knocked Loose

R1: AJ Tracey/ Kano/ Little Simz

Sat -
MS: Stormzy/ Dave/ Sam Fender/Architects/ Hayley Williams/ Fredo

R1: Rex Orange County/ Loyle Carner/ Fontaines D.C

Sun- 
MS: LG/ Courteeners/ Dua Lipa/ Gerry Cinnamon/ Vaccines/ Slowthai/ Aitch/ DMAs

R1: Bicep Live (closing set)/ Bullet For My Vallentine/ Neck Deep

Right so here's a prediction that integrates all the names we've already had and I've filled in gaps with who I'm predicting to fill them. Obviously not done every free slot that would take a LONG time and be pointless so I've filled each stage up to the earliest act already announced (if that makes sense). There's obviously going to be a lot more names that are on earlier than those already announced this is just the bigger slots I expect to be filled.

The ones in bold are the ones that I've added in.

Main: Stormzy//Migos//Two Door Cinema Club//All Time Low//Mabel//While She Sleeps//As It Is//Vistas//Citizen

R1: Sam Fender//Dermot Kennedy//Mahalia//Declan McKenna//Jay1//Orla Gartland//Alfie Templeman

Da: MK//Hybrid Minds//Gryffin

Pit: Sleeping With Sirens//City Morgue//Bladee//Holding Absence//Ashnikko//Brutus//Dune Rats

FR: JPEGMafia//Fickle Friends//Spector//cleopatrick//Skegss//Lyra

1Xtra: Denzel Curry//SL//OFB//Santi//Iann Dior//Trevor Daniel//House Of Pharaohs//Poundz//Shaybo

Main: Liam Gallagher//Gerry Cinnamon//Wolf Alice//D-Block Europe//Aitch//Trippie Redd//The Maine//The Big Moon//Bloxx

R1: Rex Orange County//Headie One//Fontaines D.C.//Shame//Sea Girls//Blackbear//Easy Life//Boy Pablo//Inhaler

Da: Solardo//Sonny Fodera//Hannah Wants

Pit: Gallows//The Bronx//Knocked Loose//Cancer Bats//Lotus Eater//SHVPES//Narrow Head//Nascar Aloe

FR: Girl In Red//080 Shake//Beabadoobee//Alexandra Saviour//Maisie Peters//Boy Azooga//Vivian Girls//The Clause//The Hara

1Xtra: Danny Brown//Young T & Bugsey//Ghetts//KSI//T MULLA//Br3nya

Main: RATM//Courteeners//Run The Jewels//Hayley Williams//Slowthai//Tom Grennan//Lady Leshurr//Bad Suns//The Mysterines

R1: AJ Tracey//Idles//The Hunna//Cigarettes After Sex//Little Simz//Waterparks//Georgia//HMLTD//Trash Boat//Vulpynes

Da: Wilkinson//Noisia//Delta Heavy//Dom Dolla

Pit: Fever 333//Creeper//Miss May I//Ho99o9//Black Peaks//Arrested Youth//Vukovi//Garzi

FR: Sports Team//Swim Deep//Jaws//Gengahr//Mae Muller//ONR

1Xtra: M Huncho//DigDat//Koffee//Jaykae//Tiffany Calver// Pa Salieu

Edited by TheWaters
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2/17/2020 at 6:04 PM, TheWaters said:

Pit: Sleeping With Sirens//City Morgue

FR: JPEGMafia

1Xtra: Denzel Curry

City Morgue, JPEG and Denzel all within a few minutes of each other would be one of the best nights the festival has ever put on for me and the idea of having ZillaKami, Peggy and Zel on one stage performing Vengeance would be a highlight of my life, but knowing FR they'd put them all on at the same time and i'd have to choose

On 2/18/2020 at 7:04 AM, TheWaters said:

Right so here's a prediction that integrates all the names we've already had and I've filled in gaps with who I'm predicting to fill them. Obviously not done every free slot that would take a LONG time and be pointless so I've filled each stage up to the earliest act already announced (if that makes sense). There's obviously going to be a lot more names that are on earlier than those already announced this is just the bigger slots I expect to be filled.

The ones in bold are the ones that I've added in.

Main: Stormzy//Migos//Two Door Cinema Club//All Time Low//Mabel//While She Sleeps//As It Is//Vistas//Citizen

R1: Sam Fender//Dermot Kennedy//Mahalia//Declan McKenna//Jay1//Orla Gartland//Alfie Templeman

Da: MK//Hybrid Minds//Gryffin

Pit: Sleeping With Sirens//City Morgue//Bladee//Holding Absence//Ashnikko//Brutus//Dune Rats

FR: JPEGMafia//Fickle Friends//Spector//cleopatrick//Skegss//Lyra

1Xtra: Denzel Curry//SL//OFB//Santi//Iann Dior//Trevor Daniel//House Of Pharaohs//Poundz//Shaybo

Main: Liam Gallagher//Gerry Cinnamon//Wolf Alice//D-Block Europe//Aitch//Trippie Redd//The Maine//The Big Moon//Bloxx

R1: Rex Orange County//Headie One//Fontaines D.C.//Shame//Sea Girls//Blackbear//Easy Life//Boy Pablo//Inhaler

Da: Solardo//Sonny Fodera//Hannah Wants

Pit: Gallows//The Bronx//Knocked Loose//Cancer Bats//Lotus Eater//SHVPES//Narrow Head//Nascar Aloe

FR: Girl In Red//080 Shake//Beabadoobee//Alexandra Saviour//Maisie Peters//Boy Azooga//Vivian Girls//The Clause//The Hara

1Xtra: Danny Brown//Young T & Bugsey//Ghetts//KSI//T MULLA//Br3nya

Main: RATM//Courteeners//Run The Jewels//Hayley Williams//Slowthai//Tom Grennan//Lady Leshurr//Bad Suns//The Mysterines

R1: AJ Tracey//Idles//The Hunna//Cigarettes After Sex//Little Simz//Waterparks//Georgia//HMLTD//Trash Boat//Vulpynes

Da: Wilkinson//Noisia//Delta Heavy//Dom Dolla

Pit: Fever 333//Creeper//Miss May I//Ho99o9//Black Peaks//Arrested Youth//Vukovi//Garzi

FR: Sports Team//Swim Deep//Jaws//Gengahr//Mae Muller//ONR

1Xtra: M Huncho//DigDat//Koffee//Jaykae//Tiffany Calver// Pa Salieu

I think you could be right with Hayley William's but I've a feeling she's going to appear as a secret act at Slam Dunk if she's around.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, 2021 time let’s go:

Friday:

Billie Eilish/Dave, Lizzo, J Hus, Jax Jones (Live), Circa Waves

Radio 1: Weezer, Blossoms

Dance: Camelphat

Lockup: The All American Rejects

1Xtra: Stefflon Don

FR: The Sherlocks

Saturday:

Arctic Monkeys (if Glasto doesn’t get them first), Wolf Alice , Bombay Bicycle Club, Pale Waves, Madness

Radio 1: Dua Lipa, Nothing but Thieves

Dance: Craig David‘s TS5

Pit: black midi

1xtra: JME

FR: The Futureheads

Sunday: 

Biffy Clyro, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Ian Brown, Chvrches, Architects

Radio 1: Harry Styles, The Streets

Dance: Sub Focus

Pit: Trivium

1Xtra: Lil Baby

FR: EOB

Edited by TKOCF

On 3/12/2020 at 4:52 PM, TKOCF said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Arctic Monkeys (if Glasto doesn’t get them first), Wolf Alice , Bombay Bicycle Club, Pale Waves, Madness

Sunday: 

Harry styles is far too big to headline the R1 against biffy. 

On 3/12/2020 at 4:52 PM, TKOCF said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday: 

R1 headliners are massive. The acts subbing most of them could headline that stage

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Headliner predictions for next year (given that this year somehow goes ahead with current headliners)

Kasabian

The Weeknd//Dua Lipa (Co-headline)

My Chemical Romance

Seems like a feasible shout. I really think they'll go strong for Travis Scott next year if he's available, though.

24 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Seems like a feasible shout. I really think they'll go strong for Travis Scott next year if he's available, though.

Yeah that's a shout, seems an obvious move. Could probably swap him in for the Weeknd in mine and have him do Wireless instead

Quick prediction of the top end (Given this years goes ahead etc.)

Kasabian//Wolf Alice//Chance The Rapper//DMA's//Neck Deep

Skepta//Octavian

The Weeknd/Dua Lipa//Blossoms//Nothing But Thieves//Slaves

Halsey//Sundara Karma

My Chemical Romance//Bring Me The Horizon//The Vaccines//Hayley Williams//Don Broco

Bombay Bicycle Club//Jamie T

48 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Quick prediction of the top end (Given this years goes ahead etc.)

Kasabian//Wolf Alice//Chance The Rapper//DMA's//Neck Deep

Skepta//Octavian

The Weeknd/Dua Lipa//Blossoms//Nothing But Thieves//Slaves

Halsey//Sundara Karma

My Chemical Romance//Bring Me The Horizon//The Vaccines//Hayley Williams//Don Broco

Bombay Bicycle Club//Jamie T

Think you'll be seeing a lot more pop and hip hop acts on the main stage than that.

45 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think you'll be seeing a lot more pop and hip hop acts on the main stage than that.

Yeah more than likely. Always hard to predict as pop acts, more than any other genre, kinda get big out of nowhere. Plus I tried to cater the sunday more to MCR like we got for Foos last year.

5 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Yeah The Big Day was a flop but surely Chance is bigger than a third down slot

probably is to be fair, I haven’t been keeping tabs on his size in a while but I’d been under the impression he wasn’t that huge anymore.