The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

47 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Nah, I doubt they'd do Reading now. Happy to be wrong but think it's Download or nothing festival-wise for them.

If they were touring and doing Euro fests I would of thought they'd pop up at Rock am Ring next year as they haven't played it since the reunion.

Latest guess, no idea how accurate placements are but worth a shot...

GUNS N'ROSES, Gerry Cinnamon, Run The Jewels, Don Broco, While She Sleeps

R1: Knife Party, Glass Animals

FOALS, Sam Fender, Haim, Wizkid, DMA's, Deaf Havana, Creeper

R1: J Hus, Sigrid

STORMZY, Courteeners, Idles, Rex Orange County, Aitch, Slowthai 

R1: Architects, Cage The Elephant

Thought i'd just try this out? like BBC have been playing a lot of Blur lately and I thought it would be pretty cool

Foals // Tyler The Creator // Wolf Alice

Gerry Cinnamon 

Kanye West // Tame Impala // Run the Jewels

Bombay Bicycle Club 

Blur // Vampire Weekend // Rex Orange County 

Skepta

Edited by Dim Sum

3 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

Thought i'd just try this out? like BBC have been playing a lot of Blur lately and I thought it would be pretty cool

Foals // Tyler The Creator // Wolf Alice

Gerry Cinnamon 

Kanye West // Tame Impala // Run the Jewels

Bombay Bicycle Club 

Blur // Vampire Weekend // Rex Orange County 

Skepta

That middle day is the stuff dreams are made of.

All 3 days even

Cause I’m convinced AC/DC are gonna do Isle of Wight if the rumours are true about them being back, I’m gonna take Blur and run with it. 

Stormzy//Two Door Cinema Club//Lizzo//Sam Fender

Idles//Slowthai

Foals//Tame Impala//Run The Jewels//Kaiser Chiefs

Skepta//Gerry Cinnamon

Blur//Catfish and the Bottlemen//The Streets//Aitch

Deadmau5//Krept & Konan 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Cause I’m convinced AC/DC are gonna do Isle of Wight if the rumours are true about them being back, I’m gonna take Blur and run with it. 

Idles//Slowthai

Skepta//Gerry Cinnamon

Deadmau5//Krept & Konan 

Won't be blur

On 10/10/2019 at 8:02 AM, TKOCF said:

Idles//Slowthai

Skepta//Gerry Cinnamon

Deadmau5//Krept & Konan 

I'm liking the look of this that Sunday does look beautiful don't think Kaiser chiefs are gonna come back I'd probably put Dermot Kennedy in instead in that spot think he would be a great addition. Also Lizzo I wouldn't put down as a reading+leeds booking I'd probably move Sam Fender up one and then instead of Idles I would put Vampire Weekend think they really have a shot at that slot opposite the hip hop headliner!

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:02 AM, TKOCF said:

Isle of Wight downsized this year, tixs for next year are £150 (for the early bird tixs anyway), I'm not sure how they'd be able to afford AC/DC.

Main: Stormzy//Two Door Cinema Club//Sam Fender//BROCKHAMPTON//Slowthai//Pale Waves//Gang Of Youths//Vistas//The S.L.P. 

R1: Vampire Weekend//The Neighbourhood//Loyle Carner//Tom Misch//Miles Kane//Burna Boy

Da: Peggy Gou//George Fitzgerald Pit: The All-American Rejects//The Menzingers FR: White Lies//The Rifles 1X: Kano//Jay1

Main: Foals//Tyler, The Creator//Bombay Bicycle Club//Idles//Aitch//DMA's//Tiny Moving Parts//Sea Girls//Clean Cut Kid

R1: J Hus//Rex Orange County//21 Savage//Fontaine's D.C.//Fever 333//Little Simz

Da: Disciples//San Holo Pit: Sleeping With Sirens//blessthefall  FR: Mystery Jets//Wallows  1X: Schoolboy Q//Nafe Smallz

Main: Blur//The Streets//Jamie T//Cage The Elephant//The Amazons//Bullet For My Valentine//Marmozets//J.I.D.//SHVPES

R1: Chase & Status (Closing Set)//J Hus//Architects//Neck Deep//Headie One//King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard//Rejjie Snow

Da: SHY FX//Delta Heavy  Pit: Andrew W.K.//Alexisonfire  FR: Declan McKenna//The Blinders  1X: Denzel Curry//Earthgang

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Main: Stormzy//Two Door Cinema Club//Sam Fender//BROCKHAMPTON//Slowthai//Pale Waves//Gang Of Youths//Vistas//The S.L.P. 

R1: Vampire Weekend//The Neighbourhood//Loyle Carner//Tom Misch//Miles Kane//Burna Boy

Da: Peggy Gou//George Fitzgerald Pit: The All-American Rejects//The Menzingers FR: White Lies//The Rifles 1X: Kano//Jay1

Main: Foals//Tyler, The Creator//Bombay Bicycle Club//Idles//Aitch//DMA's//Tiny Moving Parts//Sea Girls//Clean Cut Kid

R1: J Hus//Rex Orange County//21 Savage//Fontaine's D.C.//Fever 333//Little Simz

Da: Disciples//San Holo Pit: Sleeping With Sirens//blessthefall  FR: Mystery Jets//Wallows  1X: Schoolboy Q//Nafe Smallz

Main: Blur//The Streets//Jamie T//Cage The Elephant//The Amazons//Bullet For My Valentine//Marmozets//J.I.D.//SHVPES

R1: Chase & Status (Closing Set)//J Hus//Architects//Neck Deep//Headie One//King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard//Rejjie Snow

Da: SHY FX//Delta Heavy  Pit: Andrew W.K.//Alexisonfire  FR: Declan McKenna//The Blinders  1X: Denzel Curry//Earthgang

Love this line-up no one to high or to low and it would shift tickets awesome!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Just realised I’ve got J Hus headlining the R1 two nights, swap him for The Vaccines on Sunday due to lack of a better option in my head lmao.

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Can’t see Blur being there next year. If they’re around they’ll surely do Glastonbury.

I’ve kinda based this one around my Glasto prediction and trying not to have a crossover, especially in headliners, and I’ve picked other options for Glasto lmao. Yeah they could easily be doing it though rather than R&L of course.

12 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Do you fancy a job as the lead R&L act booker?

• Like 2

THE STROKES, Two Door Cinema Club, Wolf Alice, Cage the Elephant, Aitch, Declan McKenna, Vistas
R1: J Hus, D-Block Europe, Mahalia, Dominic Fike
Da: Sigala // Pit: Creeper // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Schoolboy Q

TRAVIS SCOTT, Sam Fender, Halsey, Lizzo, Jimmy Eat World, Headie One, Pale Waves
R1: Marshmello, Yungblud, Neck Deep, Megan Thee Stallion
Da: Peggy Gou // LU: The All American Rejects // FR: Amber Run // 1xtra: Example

GUNS N ROSES, Lil Nas X, Idles, Bullet For My Valentine, Deaf Havana, While She Sleeps, Marmozets
R1: Rex Orange County, Sigrid, Young T & Bugsey, Burna Boy
Da: DJ EZ // Pit: Skindred // FR: Drenge // 1xtra: Mist

2 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

THE STROKES, Two Door Cinema Club, Wolf Alice, Cage the Elephant, Aitch, Declan McKenna, Vistas
R1: J Hus, D-Block Europe, Mahalia, Dominic Fike
Da: Sigala // Pit: Creeper // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Schoolboy Q

TRAVIS SCOTT, Sam Fender, Halsey, Lizzo, Jimmy Eat World, Headie One, Pale Waves
R1: Marshmello, Yungblud, Neck Deep, Megan Thee Stallion
Da: Peggy Gou // LU: The All American Rejects // FR: Amber Run // 1xtra: Example

GUNS N ROSES, Lil Nas X, Idles, Bullet For My Valentine, Deaf Havana, While She Sleeps, Marmozets
R1: Rex Orange County, Sigrid, Young T & Bugsey, Burna Boy
Da: DJ EZ // Pit: Skindred // FR: Drenge // 1xtra: Mist

I think Sam fender would suit better headlining the R1 stage on the Saturday

Edited by Sam Y
Suit autocorrected to another word

Those headliners that person posted would be peng. 

Bring Me Th Horizon + Travis Scott / Wolf Alice / Babymetal / Neck Deep / Ghostemane / Knocked Loose / YONAKA / Dream State 

Rex Orange County / Little Simz / Kano 

Stormzy / Tyler, The Creator / IDLES / Sam Fender / Slowthai / Pale Waves / Ho99o9 / The Faim / WSTR 

The Vaccines / DMA’s / Miles Kane 

The Strokes / Two Door Cinema Club / Bombay Bicycle Club / The S.L.P. / Jimmy Eat World / Fontaines D.C. / The Regrettes / Sea Girls / The Blinders 

J Hus / D-Block Europe / MØ

BRING ME THE HORIZON/TRAVIS SCOTT, Run The Jewels, Bullet For My Valentine, Neck Deep, Denzel Curry, FIDLAR, Employed To Serve, Black Futures R1: The Vaccines, DMA'S, DS: Delta Heavy, Becky Hill LU: Jimmy Eat World, Jamie Lenman FR: Feeder, Rat Boy R1X: Denzel Curry (Two Sets) Hardy Caprio 

STORMZY, Chase & Status, Idles, SlowThai, Aitch, Fontaines D.C, The S. L. P, The Story So Far, Sports Team R1:  Sam Fender, Yungblud DS: Shy FX, Dave Rodigan Pit: Marmozets, Carpenter Brut FR: The Regrettes, Heavy Lungs R1X: Mista, 

THE STROKES, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Wolf Alice, Kaiser Cheifs, Lewis Capaldi (Special Guest), Pale Waves, Miles Kane, The Rifles, Bloxx R1: Tyler, The Creator, Justice DS: Pete Tong, Sub Focus Pit: Creeper, Touché Amore FR: Mystery Jets, Italia 90 R1X: Cypress Hill

Pure guess based on the headliners that lad posted in the other chat...

BMTH//Travis Scott, Run The Jewels, Architects, Good Charlotte, Denzel Curry, Fontaines D.C

R1: Chase & Status

Stormzy, Wolf Alice, Idles, Slowthai, Lizzo, Neck Deep

R1: Sam Fender

The Strokes, Tyler The Creator, Gerry Cinnamon, DMAs, Aitch

R1: Skepta