The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

What makes you say that? 

Not disagreeing or anything btw.

I don’t think they’re the commodity they once were. Their last arena tour received a lot of negativity due to them playing a 75 minute set and I think that Tom no longer being a part of the band is a turn off for many, no matter how poor his performances tended to he post-comeback. Hearing Matt Skiba sing those songs just isn’t the same. 

I could certainly see Blink dropping down to ‘special guests’ status at Download or headlining APE in 2020 if either of those were a possibility. 

The only thing that might still hold some weight to them being headliners of major festivals is the fee they command. 

Edited by Andre91

Bring Me The Horizon / Panic At The Disco / Run The Jewels / Nothing But Thieves / Parkway Drive / slowthai / Hollywood Undead
Marshmello / Earl Sweatshirt

Stormzy / Billie Eilish / IDLES / Greta Van Fleet / MIST / DMAs/ The Amazons
The Black Keys / The Gaslight Anthem

The Killers / Wolf Alice / Halsey / Lil Pump / Neck Deep / Pale Waves / The Chats
Chance The Rapper / The Hunna

Friday

MS: Catfish & The Bottlemen, Tame Impala (Co-Headline) Wolf Alice, Jimmy Eat World, Madness, Pale Waves, Band Of Skulls, Fontaines D.C, Pretty Vicious R1: Chase & Status (Jungle set), Lewis Capaldi, Sub Focus DS: Shy FX, Dave Rodigan LU: New Found Glory, The Bronx FR: Jade Bird, Anteros R1X: JME

Saturday

MS: Drake, Tyler The Creator, Billie Eilish, Run The Jewels, Nothing But Thevies, While She Sleeps, Ghostemane, SWMRS, Bexey R1: Jamie T, Gerry Cinnamon, Idles,  DS: Annie Mac, Georgia Pit: Beartooth, Venom Prison FR: Feeder, Metz R1X: Cypress Hill

Sunday

MS: Greenday, Skepta, Limp Bizkit, Slaves, Neck Deep, Scarlxrd, Basement, Puppy, Black Futures R1: The Streets, Logic DS: Ben UFO LU: Bad Religion, Turnstile FR: Jake Bugg (Solo), Bad Child R1X: K-Trap

15 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Friday

MS: Catfish & The Bottlemen, Tame Impala (Co-Headline) Wolf Alice, Jimmy Eat World, Madness, Pale Waves, Band Of Skulls, Fontaines D.C, Pretty Vicious R1: Chase & Status (Jungle set), Lewis Capaldi, Sub Focus DS: Shy FX, Dave Rodigan LU: New Found Glory, The Bronx FR: Jade Bird, Anteros R1X: JME

Saturday

MS: Drake, Tyler The Creator, Billie Eilish, Run The Jewels, Nothing But Thevies, While She Sleeps, Ghostemane, SWMRS, Bexey R1: Jamie T, Gerry Cinnamon, Idles,  DS: Annie Mac, Georgia Pit: Beartooth, Venom Prison FR: Feeder, Metz R1X: Cypress Hill

Sunday

MS: Greenday, Skepta, Limp Bizkit, Slaves, Neck Deep, Scarlxrd, Basement, Puppy, Black Futures R1: The Streets, Logic DS: Ben UFO LU: Bad Religion, Turnstile FR: Jake Bugg (Solo), Bad Child R1X: K-Trap

Madness on the main stage I go with that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, VCK said:

Actually Catfish and Tame co-headlining is a very good shout.

No!

On 5/28/2019 at 6:14 PM, Steve1000 said:

Green Day / Bring Me The Horizon / Don Broco / Loyle Carner

Jamie XX

Stormzy / Two Door Cinema Club / Wolf Alice / Brockhampton

All Time Low

Foals + Catfish & The Bottlemen / Migos / Idles

Giggs

I'm not even sure right now BMTH would sub

TRAVIS SCOTT, BILLIE EILISH, All Time Low, Halsey, 21 Savage, While She Sleeps, Marmozets
R1: Bombay Bicycle Club, Rex Orange County, Bicep LIVE, Playboi Carti
Da: Disciples // LU: Sum 41 // FR: Slaves // 1xtra: Yungen

THE KILLERS, Two Door Cinema Club, Tyler the Creator, Glass Animals, Cage the Elephant, Declan McKenna, King Princess
R1: J Hus, MoStack, Mahalia, Idles
Da: Netsky // Pit: Beartooth // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Denzel Curry

GREEN DAY, Wolf Alice, Giggs, Parkway Drive, Limp Bizkit, Slowthai, Boston Manor
R1: Marshmello, Grimes, Neck Deep, Creeper
Da: Kaytranada // Pit: Death Grips // FR: Fickle Friends // 1xtra: Ski Mask the Slump God

Think they are tbh but there are a few acts on this year's that I'd have definitely thought too low.

I was gonna come here and drop mine, hope not to steal SomeoneListeningIn's thunder.

STORMZY, Courteeners, Haim, Everything Everything, Sigrid, Code Orange
R1: The Desert Sessions, Don Broco, Trippie Redd

GREEN DAY, Bring Me the Horizon, Tyler the Creator, Slaves, Cage the Elephant, Slowthai
R1: (Sigma closing set), Glass Animals, Mostack, The Neighbourhood

FOALS, LIAM GALLAGHER, Wolf Alice, Sam Fender, Bugzy Malone, MØ
R1: Die Antwoord, 2 Chainz, Shame

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 1