The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

3 hours ago, dum surfer said:

What about richard ashcroft having a slot similar to what LG had in 2017? Everyone seems big on the 90s britpop nostalgia recently so i think some classic verve tunes would go down well and R&L 

Wouldn't happen, at least not in a subheadline slot.

Would be nice to have Morrissey return and sub though. Or even the Manics. By all rights they're a subheadline sized band as their last two albums reached number 2 in the charts, and they always do arena tours, but in recent years they've been given lowly slots at festivals (didn't even sub the Other Stage at Glasto in 2014) and especially among the modern R&L audience a high Main Stage slot would be lost on them.

Edited by VCK

40 minutes ago, VCK said:

Wouldn't happen, at least not in a subheadline slot.

Would be nice to have Morrissey return and sub though. Or even the Manics. By all rights they're a subheadline sized band as their last two albums reached number 2 in the charts, and they always do arena tours, but in recent years they've been given lowly slots at festivals (didn't even sub the Other Stage at Glasto in 2014) and especially among the modern R&L audience a high Main Stage slot would be lost on them.

Tbh i was only thinking about Ashcroft as i saw he is headlining the Neighbourhood weekender next year, haven’t listened to any of his solo stuff only really a fan of urban hymns 

If Foos Don't turn up which I want them too so bad but if they don't like they have done every year since 2012 or something I think it'll be 

The 1975 // Twenty One Pilots// Chance the Rapper 

A$AP Rocky

Kanye west // Tame Impala // Hozier 

The Hunna 

Mumford and Sons (Instead of FOOS) // Vampire Weekend // The Streets 

Tyler the Creator 

Where are these Mumford & Sons shouts coming from? Honestly couldn't think of a worse booking from a personal point of view as well as the fact I don't think they'd do much in terms of drawing a crowd/selling tickets. I thought they'd be past getting headliner slots at R+L nowadays unless I've missed them suddenly become popular again.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

7 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Tame Impala and why are they getting sub shouts

man really?? Tame Impala they were at the festival in 2013 on the NME stage are pretty big they headlined citadel last year and are rumouring a new album next year plus they have a new song coming out with A$AP rocky and are pretty insane live they have 3 incredible albums and have won so many awards so yeah there pretty big I would give them a listen but tbh everyone has a different taste in music so it might not be your style. 

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Yeah, really, I genuinely don't know who they are :lol: I imagine it's one of those where if you played me a song I'd know it but I wouldn't know it was them. 

Pick a few songs and I'll give them a go, I never mind listening to new music.

The Less I Know the Better 

Elephant 

Feels like we only go backwards

Eventually

Let it happen 

Friday:

Main: Twenty One Pilots / Catfish and the Bottlemen / All Time Low / Brockhampton / Idles / Pale Waves / State Champs / The Fever 333 / Astroid Boys

NME: Silk City / Dave / Stefflon Don / Tom Grennan / Billie Ellish

Dance: Sub Focus   Pit: Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes   FR: Sundara Karma   1xtra: Russ

Saturday:

Main: The 1975 / Chance the Rapper / Rag'n'bone Man / Cage the Elephant / Pvris / Marmozets / The Magic Gang / Black Honey / Yonaka

NME: Andy C (Closing set) / Blossoms / Anne Marie / The Neighbourhood / Shame / Not3s

Dance: MK   Pit: Alexisonfire   FR: Editors   1xtra: Juice Wrld

Friday:

Main: Foo Fighters / The Streets / Chvrches / Good Charlotte / While She Sleeps / Greta Van Fleet / The Sherlocks / Basement / Seaway

NME: Asap Rocky / Jorja Smith / Lower Than Atlantis / Neck Deep / Yxng Bane

Dance: My Nu Leng X Holy Goof   Lock up: Taking Back Sunday   FR: Peace   1xtra: Yungen

On 11/18/2018 at 1:48 AM, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: Twenty One Pilots / Catfish and the Bottlemen / All Time Low / Brockhampton / Idles / Pale Waves / State Champs / The Fever 333 / Astroid Boys

NME: Silk City / Dave / Stefflon Don / Tom Grennan / Billie Ellish

Dance: Sub Focus   Pit: Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes   FR: Sundara Karma   1xtra: Russ

Saturday:

Main: The 1975 / Chance the Rapper / Rag'n'bone Man / Cage the Elephant / Pvris / Marmozets / The Magic Gang / Black Honey / Yonaka

NME: Andy C (Closing set) / Blossoms / Anne Marie / The Neighbourhood / Shame / Not3s

Dance: MK   Pit: Alexisonfire   FR: Editors   1xtra: Juice Wrld

Friday:

Main: Foo Fighters / The Streets / Chvrches / Good Charlotte / While She Sleeps / Greta Van Fleet / The Sherlocks / Basement / Seaway

NME: Asap Rocky / Jorja Smith / Lower Than Atlantis / Neck Deep / Yxng Bane

Dance: My Nu Leng X Holy Goof   Lock up: Taking Back Sunday   FR: Peace   1xtra: Yungen

Not much to argue with there, looks pretty spot on. Only thing is that I'm not sure if they'd clash The 1975 with Blossoms.

Friday:

The 1975

ASAP Rocky // Bombay Bicycle Club //  Brockhampton //  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

Pale Waves // AJ Tracey // Black Honey  

Special Guest Opener: Charli XCX

R1: Silk City 

Saturday: 

Drake ·Twenty One Pilots

Chvrches // Cardi B // Good Charlotte // Greta Van Fleet // Basement // Milk Teeth 

Astroid Boys

R1: Blossoms 

Sunday:

Foo Fighters

Two Door Cinema Club // The Streets // Billie Eilish // Idles // Dave // The Fever 333 

Section Boyz // Gengahr

R1: Chance The Rapper

1 minute ago, dum surfer said:

Friday:

The 1975

ASAP Rocky // Bombay Bicycle Club //  Brockhampton //  Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

R1: Silk City 

Saturday: 

Drake ·Twenty One Pilots

Chvrches // Cardi B // Good Charlotte // Greta Van Fleet // Basement // Milk Teeth 

Astroid Boys

Sunday:

Foo Fighters

Two Door Cinema Club // The Streets // Billie Eilish // Idles // Dave // The Fever 333 

Section Boyz // Gengahr

I would be really happy therefore it’s completely unrealistic 

Typically just after I post a pre-announcement prediction, Dan posts seemingly legit info. Gonna do this again but incorporate the names Dan gave us.

Friday
THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, Years & Years, Brockhampton, The Amazons
R1: A$AP Rocky, Lower Than Atlantis, Pvris, Stefflon Don, Mabel
Da: Gorgon City // Pit: The Distillers // FR: Dodie // 1xtra: Juice WRLD

Saturday
DRAKE, Twenty One Pilots, Giggs, Jorja Smith, Bowling For Soup, While She Sleeps
R1: Bastille, Circa Waves, Sigala, Billie Eilish, Tom Walker
Da: Camelphat // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
FOO FIGHTERS, The Streets, Cardi B, Ian Brown, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Idles
R1: Marshmello, Dave, Sundara Karma, Pale Waves, Yungblud
Da: Kaytranada // LU: Taking Back Sunday // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Here's what I'm thinking. Also noticed that Circa Waves weren't announced but the rest of Dan's info was right, so reckon they'll definitely be there.

Friday
THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, Ian Brown, Brockhampton, Idles
R1: A$AP Rocky, Lower Than Atlantis, Juice WRLD, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko
Da: Camelphat // LU: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
TWENTY ONE PILOTS/POST MALONE, Cardi B, Limp Bizkit, Frank Carter, While She Sleeps
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris
Da: Crucast // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Dodie, G Flip // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
FOO FIGHTERS, Bastille, Giggs, Jorja Smith, The Distillers, Sundara Karma
R1: Marshmello, Dave, The Amazons, Sigala, Yungblud
Da: Kayranada, Denis Sulta // Pit: Taking Back Sunday // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Here's what I'm thinking. Also noticed that Circa Waves weren't announced but the rest of Dan's info was right, so reckon they'll definitely be there.

Friday
THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, Ian Brown, Brockhampton, Idles
R1: A$AP Rocky, Lower Than Atlantis, Juice WRLD, Pale Waves, Hayley Kiyoko
Da: Camelphat // LU: Bowling For Soup // FR: White Lies // 1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
TWENTY ONE PILOTS/POST MALONE, Cardi B, Limp Bizkit, Frank Carter, While She Sleeps
R1: Blossoms, Circa Waves, Billie Eilish, Stefflon Don, Pvris
Da: Crucast // Pit: The Amity Affliction // FR: Dodie, G Flip // 1xtra: Pusha T

Sunday
FOO FIGHTERS, Bastille, Giggs, Jorja Smith, The Distillers, The Amazons
R1: Marshmello, Dave, Sundara Karma, Sigala, Yungblud
Da: Kayranada, Denis Sulta // Pit: Taking Back Sunday // FR: Rat Boy // 1xtra: Not3s

Would expect Sundara Karma fifth main, pushing Distillers up one and squeezing out one of Jorja Smith or Giggs. Also I think Pale Waves seem to be too high on the poster not to be main stage and Juice WRLD is probably headlining R1.

Mostly seems okay. Don’t see Ian Brown there at all though - that’s an odd shout.

Perhaps something like this once more acts are added: 

The 1975 / Skepta / Bombay Bicycle Club / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Pale Waves 

Juice WRLD 

Post Malone + Twenty One Pilots / Cardi B / Good Charlotte / PVRIS 

Blossoms

Foo Fighters / The Streets / The Distillers / IDLES / Sundara Karma 

Bastille 

Friday:

The 1975

R1: Juice Wrld

Saturday: 

Post Malone ·Twenty One Pilots

Two Door Cinema Club // Good Charlotte // Billie Eilish // Pvris // Basement // Milk Teeth 

Astroid Boys

Sunday:

Foo Fighters

Bastille // The Streets // The Distillers // Idles // Dave // The Amazons 

Section Boyz // Gengahr

4 hours ago, dum surfer said:

Friday:

The 1975

R1: Juice Wrld

Saturday: 

Post Malone ·Twenty One Pilots

Two Door Cinema Club // Good Charlotte // Billie Eilish // Pvris // Basement // Milk Teeth 

Astroid Boys

Sunday:

Foo Fighters

Bastille // The Streets // The Distillers // Idles // Dave // The Amazons 

Section Boyz // Gengahr

I would probably attend that Sunday.

Imma go with (+ a secret set slot on the R1 stage on the Saturday - Foals?):

Bold = Already Announced

FRIDAY:

Main: The 1975 // Two Door Cinema Club // Khalid // The Hunna // Good Charlotte // DMA's // Pale Waves // Section Boyz // IDKHOW
Radio 1: A$AP Rocky // The Neighbourhood // Ray BLK // JuiceWRLD // Boston Manor // Tom Walker // Hayley Kiyoko // Off Bloom // The Faim // Sea Girls // Baby Strange // Island Club
Dance: MK // Camelphat // Redlight // Dimension
Lock-Up: Bowling For Soup // Every Time I Die // Ghost Mane // Magic Sword
Festival Republic: Rat Boy // Drenge // Sunset Sons // Will Joseph Cook
1Xtra: Lady Leshurr // Octavian // Levelz // Little Simz

SATURDAY:

Main: Post Malone (Reading) // Twenty One Pilots (Leeds) // Jamie T // You Me At Six // PVRIS // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // AJ Tracey // Fever 333 // Yonaka
Radio 1: Blossoms // Circa Waves // Billie Eilish // Peace // SG Lewis // THEY. // Fickle Friends // The Japanese House // Youth Club // Genghar // Stereo Honey
Dance: Sub Focus // Congo Natty // Cliq // Crucast // Delta Heavy
The Pit: Of Mice & Men // Andrew W.K. // Cancer Bats // Pouya
Festival Republic: White Lies // Urban Cone // High Tyde // KWAYE // G-Flip
1Xtra: Stefflon Don // Jaykae // Jay Prince // Rejjie Snow

SUNDAY:

Main: Foo Fighters // Bastille // Skepta(Or Giggs, I dunno) // The Distillers // Not3s // Sundara Karma // Marmozets // X Ambassadors // Himalayas
Radio 1: Marshmello // Dave // Anne-Marie // Tonight Alive // Flatbush Zombies // The Amazons // Black Honey // Alice Merton // Marsicans // Bad Sounds // Soccer Mommy // Pins
Dance: DJ EZ // SASASAS // Fisher // MNEK // Dennis Sulta
The Pit: The Amity Affliction // The Maine // Code Orange // Basement // Slotface
Festival Republic: Cigarettes After Sex // Clairo // Yungblud // Saint PHNX
1Xtra: Smokepurpp // Davido // Abra Cadabra // Cadet // Watsky

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Imma go with (+ a secret set slot on the R1 stage on the Saturday - Foals?):

Bold = Already Announced

FRIDAY:

Main: The 1975 // Two Door Cinema Club // Khalid // The Hunna // Good Charlotte // DMA's // Pale Waves // Section Boyz // IDKHOW
Radio 1: A$AP Rocky // The Neighbourhood // Ray BLK // JuiceWRLD // Boston Manor // Tom Walker // Hayley Kiyoko // Off Bloom // The Faim // Sea Girls // Baby Strange // Island Club
Dance: MK // Camelphat // Redlight // Dimension
Lock-Up: Bowling For Soup // Every Time I Die // Ghost Mane // Magic Sword
Festival Republic: Rat Boy // Drenge // Sunset Sons // Will Joseph Cook
1Xtra: Lady Leshurr // Octavian // Levelz // Little Simz

SATURDAY:

Main: Post Malone (Reading) // Twenty One Pilots (Leeds) // Jamie T // You Me At Six // PVRIS // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // AJ Tracey // Fever 333 // Yonaka
Radio 1: Blossoms // Circa Waves // Billie Eilish // Peace // SG Lewis // THEY. // Fickle Friends // The Japanese House // Youth Club // Genghar // Stereo Honey
Dance: Sub Focus // Congo Natty // Cliq // Crucast // Delta Heavy
The Pit: Of Mice & Men // Andrew W.K. // Cancer Bats // Pouya
Festival Republic: White Lies // Urban Cone // High Tyde // KWAYE // G-Flip
1Xtra: Stefflon Don // Jaykae // Jay Prince // Rejjie Snow

SUNDAY:

Main: Foo Fighters // Bastille // Skepta(Or Giggs, I dunno) // The Distillers // Not3s // Sundara Karma // Marmozets // X Ambassadors // Himalayas
Radio 1: Marshmello // Dave // Anne-Marie // Tonight Alive // Flatbush Zombies // The Amazons // Black Honey // Alice Merton // Marsicans // Bad Sounds // Soccer Mommy // Pins
Dance: DJ EZ // SASASAS // Fisher // MNEK // Dennis Sulta
The Pit: The Amity Affliction // The Maine // Code Orange // Basement // Slotface
Festival Republic: Cigarettes After Sex // Clairo // Yungblud // Saint PHNX
1Xtra: Smokepurpp // Davido // Abra Cadabra // Cadet // Watsky

Put Andrew WK opposite Bastille in The Pit and that's a day ticket.