The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

7 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Friday

Pry - Imagine Dragons / Twenty One Pilots// Blossoms // Kaiser Chiefs // SZA // Pale Waves // Shame 

Radio 1 - The Streets // Brockhampton  

Dance - My Nu Leng B2b Holy goof 

The Pit - Cypress Hill

FR - Spring King 

1XTRA - Dave 

Saturday 

Pry - YE (Kanye) // Tame Impala // Jungle // Greta Van Fleet // REASON // Cabbage 

Radio 1 - Christine & the queens // Ab-Soul 

Dance - Sigma 

FR - Hinds 

Lock Up - Bullet For My Valentine 

1XTRA - Scarlxrd

Sunday 

Pry - Arctic Monkeys // Vampire Weekend // Giggs // IDLES // Gang of Youths  // Big Moon 

Radio 1 - Skepta // Kaleo 

Dance - The Chainsmokers ( Closing set ) 

Lock UP - Trophy Eyes 

FR - Lewis Del mar 

1XTRA - Pusha T 

Secret set  = Royal Blood 

Cypress hill are a weird one for the pit, too big anyway. The chainsmokers are WAY too big for dance stage, probably main sub if they did play, NME headline tops. Didn't royal blood do a secret set this year?

26 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Cypress hill are a weird one for the pit, too big anyway. The chainsmokers are WAY too big for dance stage, probably main sub if they did play, NME headline tops. Didn't royal blood do a secret set this year?

That was bring me the horizon and Frank carter and the rattle snake

MS - 1975(R) - BMTH(L) // Migos // Portugal The Man  // BROCKHAMPTON // Foster the People

R1 - Skepta // Rat Boy

MS - Kanye West // Catfish and the Bottleman // Vampire Weekend // Khalid (w/ Halsey??) // The Hunna

R1 - Halsey (w/Khalid??) // Lil Uzi Vert

MS - Arctic Monkeys // Boy Better Know // All Time Low // Kaiser Chiefs // Everything Everything

R1 - Marshmello // Rex Orange County

~ first time actually doing one of these, so the placing may be a fair bit off but as i do more it will improve (hopefully)

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, gfa said:

MS - 1975(R) - BMTH(L) // Migos // Portugal The Man  // BROCKHAMPTON // Foster the People

R1 - Skepta // Rat Boy

MS - Kanye West // Catfish and the Bottleman // Vampire Weekend // Khalid (w/ Halsey??) // The Hunna

MS - Arctic Monkeys // Boy Better Know // All Time Low // Kaiser Chiefs // Everything Everything

~ first time actually doing one of these, so the placing may be a fair bit off but as i do more it will improve (hopefully)

Bit confused on the Halsey/Khalid predictions like how does that work?

Also, Boy Better Know won't be around for a while Wiley and Skepta are really beefing right now. 

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Bit confused on the Halsey/Khalid predictions like how does that work?

Also, Boy Better Know won't be around for a while Wiley and Skepta are really beefing right now. 

Wouldn't really know with BBK, and halsey and khalid was to do with them sharing a song, have halsey join khalid's set and vice versa i guess, kinda just over complicated it really.

On 10/31/2018 at 6:32 PM, gfa said:

R1 - Skepta // Rat Boy

Swap Catfish and boy better know and also swap vempire weekend and migos

12 hours ago, jj200 said:

Swap Catfish and boy better know and also swap vempire weekend and migos

Reading sell weekend tickets based on having different genres on each day if i'm not mistaken, like how this years was (travis and post malone friday, kendrick and brockhampton saturday, j hus krept n konan and skepta sunday) and doing this would completely nullify this.Maybe Migos and BBK could be swapped, I had Migos there as I thought of them as a smaller sub than BBK but that may not be true.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Do we reckon there'll be an announcement pre-Christmas or will they wait till Jan/Feb like last year? I reckon if there's no indication of any announcement in the next week or so then it'll probably be earlyish next year instead.

Anyway...

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 14.48.49.png

I really hope it's not a long wait till the announcement. Would like to see some names in early December. Maybe one headliner and a few other acts but we can only hope I guess.