The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Just now, Steve1000 said:

FRIDAY

Twenty One Pilots / Chance The Rapper / Chvrches / You Me At Six / Idles

Jamie T / The Hunna / Pvris

PIT: Greta Van Fleet, FR: Flying Lotus, 1Xtra: Fredo

SATURDAY

Foo Fighters / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Cardi B / Parkway Drive / Good Charlotte

Jamie XX / Joey Bada$$ / The Hives

LU: Twin Atlantic, FR: Fickle Friends, 1Xtra: Juicewrld

SUNDAY

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Limp Bizkit / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Dave

ASAP Rocky / Neck Deep / Vince Staples

PIT: Bury Tomorrow, FR: The Cribs, 1Xtra: Rejjie Snow

Actually like this a lot. Would love to see Jamie T and Frank Carter, Idles and Parkway Drive all getting good main stage slots sounds brilliant.

A wee re-jig

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Silk City, Cardi B, You Me at Six, Good Charlotte, Greta Van Fleet, Highly Suspect, Seaway, Muncie Girls
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Blossoms, Rat Boy, Sigala
DS: Kaytranada / Pit: The Distillers / FR: The Sherlocks / 1xtra: Pusha T

THE 1975, Chance the Rapper, Weezer, Years & Years, Brockhampton, Declan McKenna, The Neighbourhood, Basement, Milk Teeth
R1: Giggs, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Sundara Karma, Pale Waves
DS: Disciples / LU: Bowling For Soup / FR: Editors / 1xtra: Smokepurpp

FOO FIGHTERS, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Bombay Bicycle Club, Jorja Smith, Dave, Idles, Cabbage, The Fever 333, Estrons
R1: Jamie xx, Anne Marie, Danny Brown, Stefflon Don
DS: Tchami / Pit: The Amity Affliction / FR: Honne / 1xtra: Not3s

Friday

Main Stage: Mumford & Sons, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Chvrches, You Me At Six, Good Charlotte, Basement, Pale Waves, Milk Teeth, Estrons                                                                                                                                                                   

R1: The Streets, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Fidlar, Ladybird                                                                                             

DS: Dynoro LU: Gallows, Every Time I Die FR: The Hives R1X: Hardy Caprio

Saturday

Main Stage: Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Parkway Drive, Slaves, Idles, The Fever 333, The Blinders               

R1: Run The Jewels, St.Vincent, Sundara Karma.                                                                                                                           

DS: Tchami Pit: Bury Tomorrow, Crossfaith FR: Editors R1X: Cypress Hill

Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, Jamie T, Wolf Alice, DMA'S, The Cribs, The Lemon Twigs, Cabbage, Pretty Vicious 

R1: Architects, Mike Shinoda, Portugal. The Man.                                                                                                                         

DS: Pete Tong Pit: Alkaline Trio, Mongol Horde FR: Shame R1X: Slowthai 

Edited by Alex Winstone

6 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Friday

Main Stage: Mumford & Sons, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Chvrches, You Me At Six, Good Charlotte, Basement, Pale Waves, Milk Teeth, Estrons                                                                                                                                                                   

R1: The Streets, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Fidlar, Ladybird                                                                                             

DS: Dynoro LU: Gallows, Every Time I Die FR: The Hives R1X: Hardy Caprio

Saturday

Main Stage: Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Parkway Drive, Slaves, Idles, The Fever 333, The Blinders               

R1: Run The Jewels, St.Vincent, Sundara Karma.                                                                                                                           

DS: Tchami Pit: Bury Tomorrow, Crossfaith FR: Editors R1X: Cypress Hill

Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, Jamie T, Wolf Alice, DMA'S, The Cribs, The Lemon Twigs, Cabbage, Pretty Vicious 

R1: Architects, Mike Shinoda, Portugal. The Man.                                                                                                                         

DS: Pete Tong Pit: Alkaline Trio, Mongol Horde FR: Shame R1X: Slowthai 

You really think they won't have 1 hip hop act on the main stage all weekend?

Thoughts on Foster The People 3rd down or NME headliner? They played 4th in 2014 so moving up one would make sense with the new album doing pretty well. I would say they'd be great for the tent but I think the crowd would probably be a bit too big with Pumped Up Kicks pulling tons of people in, plus they haven't done any festivals since 2014 (and one smaller show in 2017)

22 minutes ago, gfa said:

Thoughts on Foster The People 3rd down or NME headliner? They played 4th in 2014 so moving up one would make sense with the new album doing pretty well. I would say they'd be great for the tent but I think the crowd would probably be a bit too big with Pumped Up Kicks pulling tons of people in, plus they haven't done any festivals since 2014 (and one smaller show in 2017)

Mate, this lot fell off years ago. They’d play to a couple of hundred people on the FR stage.

• Downvote 1

Friday:

Twenty One Pilots / Two Door Cinema Club / Cardi B / Cage The Elephant / Dave / Pale Waves / Section Boyz / Yonaka / King No-One

Saturday:

The 1975 / Chance the Rapper / Bloc Party / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Good Charlotte / Idles / Basement / Gengahr

Sunday:

Foo Fighters / The Streets / Bombay Bicycle Club / You Me At Six / Brockhampton / Kali Uchis / AJ Tracey / Bad Sounds / The Fever 333

12 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Friday:

Twenty One Pilots / Two Door Cinema Club / Cardi B / Cage The Elephant / Dave / Pale Waves / Section Boyz / Yonaka / King No-One

Saturday:

The 1975 / Chance the Rapper / Bloc Party / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Good Charlotte / Idles / Basement / Gengahr

Sunday:

Foo Fighters / The Streets / Bombay Bicycle Club / You Me At Six / Brockhampton / Kali Uchis / AJ Tracey / Bad Sounds / The Fever 333

Seems fair other than Bloc Party who I don't think they'd book nowadays. Doubt there'd be enough interest in them amongst the R&L crowd to justify the booking.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Seems fair other than Bloc Party who I don't think they'd book nowadays. Doubt there'd be enough interest in them amongst the R&L crowd to justify the booking.

Yeah i know what you mean, was trying to think of other big indie artists from the 2000s that could take high up slots. Also going off by how they sold out ally pally and i desperately want to see them do silent alarm in full haha 

2 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Yeah i know what you mean, was trying to think of other big indie artists from the 2000s that could take high up slots. Also going off by how they sold out ally pally and i desperately want to see them do silent alarm in full haha 

Having seen them two years ago with their current lineup, you're not missing much tbh, it's nowhere near as good as when it was the original lineup.

Twenty One Pilots / Stormzy / Bloc Party / Portugal. The Man / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Arcane Roots
Enter Shikari / The Gaslight Anthem

The 1975 / The Streets / Chrvches / BROCKHAMPTON / Mist / Sundara Karma / The Sherlocks
Chance The Rapper / Circa Waves

Foo Fighters / Tame Impala / Frank Turner / IDLES / Good Charlotte / Deaf Havana / Turbowolf
Rudimental / Foster The People

Looks fairly good. I think Stormzy subbing TOP is a shout.

Idles and Good Charlotte ought to be swapped though. And I think the days of Enter Shikari, Frank Turner and Gaslight Anthem getting good slots at the festival are about over.

Foster the People’s last album didn’t make the top 100 - that’s like sub-1000 sales in the whole country. I do quite like them but I don’t know why they’ve been picked up again as a suggestion.

12 hours ago, VCK said:

Twenty One Pilots / Stormzy / Bloc Party / Portugal. The Man / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Arcane Roots
Enter Shikari / The Gaslight Anthem

The 1975 / The Streets / Chrvches / BROCKHAMPTON / Mist / Sundara Karma / The Sherlocks
Chance The Rapper / Circa Waves

Foo Fighters / Tame Impala / Frank Turner / IDLES / Good Charlotte / Deaf Havana / Turbowolf
Rudimental / Foster The People

Arcane Roots have very sadly called it a day after their current tour, which is a real shame because they deserved so much more credit, such a brilliant band. I think YONAKA would be a good choice in a similar spot, supported some quite big names over the last couple of years and seem to be attracting quite a lot of attention.

8 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Foster the People’s last album didn’t make the top 100 - that’s like sub-1000 sales in the whole country. I do quite like them but I don’t know why they’ve been picked up again as a suggestion.

even though they have dropped off significantly, Pumped Up Kicks will still draw people and the lack of UK dates. Not sure though i definitely get you, maybe FR headliner would work better, clashing with like TOP or a heavier not really indie mainstage headliner, with rap on the nme

Let's give this another bash then:

FRIDAY

MAIN: Twenty One Pilots // LSD // Bryson Tiller // The Hunna // PVRIS // Miles Kane // AJ Tracey // Darlia // Yonaka

R1: Rudimental // Jungle // MØ // Tonight Alive // Mabel // Yxng Bane // Tom Walker // Off Bloom // X Ambassadors // The Faim // Baby Strange // Island Club

DANCE: DJ EZ // Skream // Congo Natty // Jaguar Skills // Black Sun Empire // Purple Disco Machine // Black Atlass / PAt Lok

PIT: Halestorm // Marmozets // Ghostmane // Magic Sword

FR: Sundara Karma // Honne // Alice Merton // High Tyde // G-Flip // Sunset Sons // Snail Mail // Airways // The Acid

1XTRA: Denzel Curry // Davido // Jay Prince

SATURDAY

MAIN: The 1975 // alt-J // Khalid // Dave // Good Charlotte // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // The Sherlocks // Yungblud // The Fever 333

R1: Enter Shikari // Rise Against // Flatbush Zombies // Against The Current // The Amazons // SG Lewis // Fickle Friends // Stwo // Bad Sounds // Genghar // Stereo Honey // Sam Wills

DANCE: Sub Focus // SASASAS // Ekali // Redlight // Delta Heavy // CliQ // Icarus // Becky Hill

LOCK UP: Bowling For Soup // Idles // Andrew W.K. // Pouya

FR: White Lies // Blaenavon // LANY // Will Joseph Cook // Saint PHNX // Now, Now // King No-One // KWAYE // Tricot

1XTRA: Lady Leshurr // Stefflon Don // Jaykae

SUNDAY

MAIN: Foo Fighters // Jamie T // Giggs // You Me At Six // While She Sleeps // DMA's // Section Boyz // Astroid Boys // Normandie

R1: A$AP Rocky // Rat Boy // Gorgon City // Ray BLK // Not3s // Boston Manor // The Magic Gang // Black Honey // Sam Fender // Soccer Mommy // PINS

DANCE: MK // Disciples // MNEK // Danny Byrd // Black Tiger Sex Machine // Ownglow // Gigamesh // James Organ

PIT: The Amityy Affliction // The Maine // Code Orange // Basement // Slotface

FR: Alvvays // Clean Cut Kid // Drenge // Marika Hackman // Shy Luv // Youth Club // Redfaces // Middle Kids // Liberty Ship

1XTRA: JME // Smokepurpp // Levelz

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

even though they have dropped off significantly, Pumped Up Kicks will still draw people and the lack of UK dates. Not sure though i definitely get you, maybe FR headliner would work better, clashing with like TOP or a heavier not really indie mainstage headliner, with rap on the nme

I imagine there was a lack of UK dates cos of a lack of UK interest. I don't see them being recalled to trot out an eight-year old indie classic to a new audience but yeah if they were to come back I would put them as FR headliner too.

5 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

FRIDAY

MAIN: Twenty One Pilots // LSD // Bryson Tiller // The Hunna // PVRIS // Miles Kane // AJ Tracey // Darlia // Yonaka

R1: Rudimental // Jungle // MØ // Tonight Alive // Mabel // Yxng Bane // Tom Walker // Off Bloom // X Ambassadors // The Faim // Baby Strange // Island Club

DANCE: DJ EZ // Skream // Congo Natty // Jaguar Skills // Black Sun Empire // Purple Disco Machine // Black Atlass / PAt Lok

FR: Sundara Karma // Honne // Alice Merton // High Tyde // G-Flip // Sunset Sons // Snail Mail // Airways // The Acid

SATURDAY

MAIN: The 1975 // alt-J // Khalid // Dave // Good Charlotte // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes // The Sherlocks // Yungblud // The Fever 333

R1: Enter Shikari // Rise Against // Flatbush Zombies // Against The Current // The Amazons // SG Lewis // Fickle Friends // Stwo // Bad Sounds // Genghar // Stereo Honey // Sam Wills

DANCE: Sub Focus // SASASAS // Ekali // Redlight // Delta Heavy // CliQ // Icarus // Becky Hill

FR: White Lies // Blaenavon // LANY // Will Joseph Cook // Saint PHNX // Now, Now // King No-One // KWAYE // Tricot

SUNDAY

MAIN: Foo Fighters // Jamie T // Giggs // You Me At Six // While She Sleeps // DMA's // Section Boyz // Astroid Boys // Normandie

R1: A$AP Rocky // Rat Boy // Gorgon City // Ray BLK // Not3s // Boston Manor // The Magic Gang // Black Honey // Sam Fender // Soccer Mommy // PINS

DANCE: MK // Disciples // MNEK // Danny Byrd // Black Tiger Sex Machine // Ownglow // Gigamesh // James Organ

FR: Alvvays // Clean Cut Kid // Drenge // Marika Hackman // Shy Luv // Youth Club // Redfaces // Middle Kids // Liberty Ship

My dude unless you want peoples' ribs to break then I dunno why you're putting Idles in the Lock Up. They'd get a bigger crowd than the one at the R1 stage at that time.

Seems pretty decent otherwise. I would say Stefflon Don and (definitely) Davido are too big to be subbing 1Xtra. Drenge would headline FR, and I don't know an awful lot about Basement but I feel like they're bigger than early evening on The Pit.

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY