The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Genuinely thinking with this new record that Idles are bigger than Shame now (not that I expected them to be as high as they were) and get a much higher placing than a mid-tent jobby.

I'm going back to my original prediction and going with Idles to headline the FR. Think they could easily do it as the less established up and coming headliner they seem to have every year (The Hunna, Tom Grennan, etc.)

25 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I'm going back to my original prediction and going with Idles to headline the FR. Think they could easily do it as the less established up and coming headliner they seem to have every year (The Hunna, Tom Grennan, etc.)

That doesn’t seem any better than a mid-NME slot. Worse actually, because they’re up against a bunch of bigger headliners. I meant more like 5th/6th main.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

That doesn’t seem any better than a mid-NME slot. Worse actually, because they’re up against a bunch of bigger headliners. I meant more like 5th/6th main.

Yeah I suppose there's that. Would love to see them play that kind of slot, they've all got such good energy I think they're a bit wasted on the smaller stage.

Yeah probably have got Idles a bit too low. Just seen that they're currently no.2 in the midweek charts behind Eminem as well. They're doing bits just now, deservedly too. Could see them getting a high R1/mid main slot next year. Reckon they could be on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury too.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

Need to step up boys, we're already at the point where every single prediction looks the same, apart from jj200's of course. How's this?

FRIDAY

THE 1975, Chance The Rapper, Chvrches, Enter Shikari, New Found Glory, Idles, The Magic Gang

R1: All Time Low, The Gaslight Anthem, Peace, Maximo Park, AJ Tracey

FR: The Hives / PIT: Gretta Van Fleet / DS: Kaytranada / 1XTRA: Fredo

SATURDAY

Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Skepta, Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals, Good Charlotte, Marmozets, The Big Moon

R1: ASAP Rocky, Modestep, Reggie Snow, Drenge, Fidlar

FR: Twin Atlantic / LU: Andrew WK / DS: Denis Sulta / 1XTRA: Stefflon Don

SUNDAY

Bring Me The Horizon + 21 Pilots, Jamie T, Parkway Drive, Bowling For Soup, The Amazons, Trippie Redd

R1: Jamie XX, Rat Boy, Django Django, Lower Than Atlantis, Flatbush Zombies

FR: The Sherlocks / PIT: Bury Tomorrow / DS: Gorgon City / 1XTRA: Vince Staples

Edited by Steve1000

10 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Need to step up boys, we're already at the point where every single prediction looks the same, apart from jj200's of course. How's this?

FRIDAY

THE 1975, Chance The Rapper, Chvrches, Enter Shikari, New Found Glory, Idles, The Magic Gang

R1: All Time Low, The Gaslight Anthem, Peace, Maximo Park, AJ Tracey

FR: The Hives / PIT: Gretta Van Fleet / DS: Kaytranada / 1XTRA: Fredo

SATURDAY

Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Skepta, Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals, Good Charlotte, Marmozets, The Big Moon

R1: ASAP Rocky, Modestep, Reggie Snow, Drenge, Fidlar

FR: Twin Atlantic / LU: Andrew WK / DS: Denis Sulta / 1XTRA: Stefflon Don

SUNDAY

Bring Me The Horizon + 21 Pilots, Jamie T, Parkway Drive, Bowling For Soup, The Amazons, Trippie Redd

R1: Jamie XX, Rat Boy, Django Django, Lower Than Atlantis, Flatbush Zombies

FR: The Sherlocks / PIT: Bury Tomorrow / DS: Gorgon City / 1XTRA: Vince Staples

I can see the 1975 being booked for trnsmt as well. Artic monkeys a good shout but Glastonbury might get them first. The closing co headliner seems great but I don't think there are any co headliners next year so twenty one pilots will have to sub.

• Downvote 1

Friday

Main Stage: Queens Of The Stone Age, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Parkway Drive, Slaves, Basement, Idles, Milk Teeth, Puppy                         

Radio 1: Cardi B, Good Charlotte, FIDLAR, Waterparks                                                                                                                                                   

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Story So far,  A, The Frights                     

DS: Modestep

FR: Sleaford Mods

R1X: Death Grips

Saturday:

Main Stage: Drake, Chase & Status, Skepta, Rise Against, The Hives, Peace, Fat White Family, Pale Waves

Radio 1: Annie Mac (Closing Set) The Prodigy,  Editors, Drenge

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

DS: Pete Tong

FR: The Amazons, Future of the left

R1X: Dave

Sunday

Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon, Chance The Rapper, Chvrches, All Time Low, The Cribs, Marmozets, Spring King, Muncie Girls

Radio 1: St.Vincent, Shame, Yonaka

Pit: Behemoth, Gorjira, Leeched.

DS: Flume

R1X: Hardy Caprio

2 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Friday

Main Stage: Queens Of The Stone Age, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Parkway Drive, Slaves, Basement, Idles, Milk Teeth, Puppy                         

Radio 1: Cardi B, Good Charlotte, FIDLAR, Waterparks                                                                                                                                                   

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Story So far,  A, The Frights                     

DS: Modestep

FR: Sleaford Mods

R1X: Death Grips

Saturday:

Main Stage: Drake, Chase & Status, Skepta, Rise Against, The Hives, Peace, Fat White Family, Pale Waves

Radio 1: Annie Mac (Closing Set) The Prodigy,  Editors, Drenge

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

DS: Pete Tong

FR: The Amazons, Future of the left

R1X: Dave

Sunday

Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon, Chance The Rapper, Chvrches, All Time Low, The Cribs, Marmozets, Spring King, Muncie Girls

Radio 1: St.Vincent, Shame, Yonaka

Pit: Behemoth, Gorjira, Leeched.

DS: Flume

R1X: Hardy Caprio

So Friday is indie day

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

The Prodigy are never headlining the tent and they are never having Annie Mac go on after them. 

Behemoth would be wasted at R&L. I think they will headline Bloodstock next year. Gojira also wouldn’t sub that stage. 

Right now is probably the perfect time to get them to sub R&L but it's if they take it when realistically Rize would give them headline, as would IOW and Download. 

Bring Me The Horizon + Twenty One Pilots / Skepta / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / BROCKHAMPTON / scarlxrd / Basement / Genghar / Dream State 

CHVRCHES / The Amazons / Gorgon City 

Ghostemane

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Cardi B / Good Charlotte / The Neighbourhood / IDLES / The Magic Gang / The Fever 333 / WSTR 

Jamie xx / Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals / Miles Kane 

The Story So Far 

Arctic Monkeys / The Streets / Slaves / The Hunna / The Hives / Pale Waves / Greta Van Fleet / Boston Manor / YONAKA 

All Time Low / Peace / Bugzy Malone 

Bury Tomorrow 

34 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I think Prodigy do Download, get an undercard of Pendulum and Enter Shikari, job done.

I'd rather see Pendulum headline 2nd but if the some of the same that have been talked about to do that next year did then Pendulum are stories about them. IOW would be mad not to go for them as that's never failed and that would work for Download to. I honestly think they picked a combination of two from Download, Rize and IOW over Glastonbury....if that doesn't happen on this tour it never will considering they've basically now got a tour that will last knowing their history upto Glasto 2020.

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Yeah, I’m also thinking The Prodigy for Download at the moment too. I’m not sure about getting Pendulum to sub them though. 

Really?...what happened to everyone you've said for Download?