The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Going to give it another go.

Friday

MS: BMTH, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Bullet for my Valentine, Slaves, Basement, Idles, Milk Teeth, Ladybird.  R1: St Vincent, Rex orange Country.     

LU: Alkaline Trio, The story so far.       

DS: Shikari Sound system                     

FR: Future of the left, Protomartyr.       

R1X: Death Grips, H09909.         

Saturday

MS: Drake, 1975, Chvrches, All Time Low,  Odd Future, Marmozets, Coheed & Cambria, Dream Wife Muncie girls, Puppy Special Guest opener: JME.     

R1: Jamie T, Rat Boy, Spring King.       

Pit: Alexinsofire, Cancer Bats                 

DS: Pete Tong.                                       

FR: Drenge, The Blinders.                     

R1X: Cypress Hill, scarlxrd.                         

Sunday.         

MS: Arctic Monkeys, Skepta, Catfish & The bottlemen, Frank Turner, DMAS, The Hives, Rex orange country, FIDLAR, The lemon twigs, Cabbage.     

R1: Kasier cheifs, The cribs.                 

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Every Time I die.                                     

DS: Faithless (DJ set).                             

FR: Thee oh sees, Lewis capaldi.         

R1X: Denzel Curry

Edited by Alex Winstone
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Going to give it another go.

Friday

MS: BMTH, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Bullet for my Valentine, Slaves, Basement, Idles, Milk Teeth, Ladybird.  R1: St Vincent, Rex orange Country.     

LU: Alkaline Trio, The story so far.       

DS: Shikari Sound system                     

FR: Future of the left, Protomartyr.       

R1X: Death Grips, H09909.         

Saturday

MS: Drake, 1975, Chvrches, All Time Low,  Odd Future, Marmozets, Coheed & Cambria, Dream Wife Muncie girls, Puppy Special Guest opener: JME.     

R1: Jamie T, Rat Boy, Spring King.       

Pit: Alexinsofire, Cancer Bats                 

DS: Pete Tong.                                       

FR: Drenge, The Blinders.                     

R1X: Cypress Hill, scarlxrd.                         

Sunday.         

MS: Arctic Monkeys, Skepta, Catfish & The bottlemen, Frank Turner, DMAS, The Hives, Rex orange country, FIDLAR, The lemon twigs, Cabbage.     

R1: Kasier cheifs, The cribs.                 

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Every Time I die.                                     

DS: Faithless (DJ set).                             

FR: Thee oh sees, Lewis capaldi.         

R1X: Denzel Curry

The dance tent headliners seem a bit off, don’t think any of them will appear to the younger crowd going to the festival now with more relevant dance acts being mainstream at the moment i can’t see FR booking the likes of Faithless in such a slot

Friday:

Main: BMTH/TOP / Cardi B / Architects / Good Charlotte / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / The Magic Gang / Black Honey / Yonaka

NME: Giggs / Anderson .Paak / Stefflon Don / The Sherlocks / Yungblud / The Big Moon

Dance: Chase & Status (dj set)  Lock up: Bad Religion  FR: Amber Run  1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday:

Main: Drake / The Streets / Rag'n'bone Man / Cage the Elephant / Pale Waves / Marmozets / Greta Van Fleet / Basement / Seaway

NME: Blossoms / Anne Marie / Bugzy Malone / Peace / Mabel / Rejjie Snow

Dance: Eric Prydz  Pit: Alexisonfire  FR: Editors  1xtra: Russ

Sunday:

Main: The 1975 / TDCC / Jamie XX / BROCKHAMPTON / Sundara Karma / The Neighbourhood / State Champs / Astroid Boys / The Fever 333

NME: The Prodigy / Jorja Smith / Pvris / Lower Than Altantis / Yxng Bane / Idles

Dance: Gorgon City  Pit: The Amity Affliction  FR: Rat Boy  1xtra: Dave

12 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Architects will play Download when they return and get a hero’s welcome. 

I’m expecting a big year from scarlxrd and wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him back playing the Main Stage next year.  

I haven’t seen any reviews of his set, despite him being popular on here when announced.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I haven’t seen any reviews of his set, despite him being popular on here when announced.

I haven’t looked online for any reviews. My mates went to see him twice at Leeds and took a video for me at both sets and the tents were rammed each time. Crowds looked rabid too. 

I think he’s going to blow up over the next year. He’s the kind of artist that has a quick turnaround when recording and releasing new material. He’s only going to get better at the thing he is doing. 

Edited by Andre91

First attempt at something like this, some acts who i wouldn't see but think fit the bill and some acts who id love to see on main but maybe is just wishful thinking 

Friday:

BMTH + Twenty One Pilots / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Rex Orange County / The Hunna / Greta Van Fleet / The Magic Gang / The Fever 333

Saturday:

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Jamie XX / Brockhampton / Kali Uchis / The Hives / Drenge / Beartooth / Yonaka 

Sunday:

Arctic Monkeys / The Streets / Tyler, The Creator / Jamie T / Earl Sweatshirt / Miles Kane / Pale Waves / SWRMS 

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

First attempt at something like this, some acts who i wouldn't see but think fit the bill and some acts who id love to see on main but maybe is just wishful thinking 

Friday:

BMTH + Twenty One Pilots / Cardi B / You Me At Six / Rex Orange County / The Hunna / Greta Van Fleet / The Magic Gang / The Fever 333

Saturday:

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Jamie XX / Brockhampton / Kali Uchis / The Hives / Drenge / Beartooth / Yonaka 

Sunday:

Arctic Monkeys / The Streets / Tyler, The Creator / Jamie T / Earl Sweatshirt / Miles Kane / Pale Waves / SWRMS 

Can’t see Jamie t taking fourth down unless billed as guest 

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Lana Del Rey, Weezer, Bryson Tiller, Charli XCX, Alkaline Trio
R1: Vampire Weekend, Miles Kane, Pusha T
DS: Gorgon City / FR: Parquet Courts / 1X: Yxng Bane / Pit: Coheed and Cambria

DRAKE, George Ezra, Chvrches, Good Charlotte, Flatbush Zombies, Greta Van Fleet
R1: Chase & Status, Jungle, The Internet
DS: Noisia / FR: Sundara Karma / 1X: Russ / LU: Dropkick Murphys

FOALS / BRING ME THE HORIZON, Chance The Rapper, Brockhampton, Anne-Marie, The All-American Rejects
R1: Tyler, The Creator, The Hives, Idles
DS: Tchami / FR: Friendly Fires / 1X: Rick Ross / Pit: Scars on Broadway

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Lana Del Rey, Weezer, Bryson Tiller, Charli XCX, Alkaline Trio
R1: Vampire Weekend, Miles Kane, Pusha T
DS: Gorgon City / FR: Parquet Courts / 1X: Yxng Bane / Pit: Coheed and Cambria

DRAKE, George Ezra, Chvrches, Good Charlotte, Flatbush Zombies, Greta Van Fleet
R1: Chase & Status, Jungle, The Internet
DS: Noisia / FR: Sundara Karma / 1X: Russ / LU: Dropkick Murphys

FOALS / BRING ME THE HORIZON, Chance The Rapper, Brockhampton, Anne-Marie, The All-American Rejects
R1: Tyler, The Creator, The Hives, Idles
DS: Tchami / FR: Friendly Fires / 1X: Rick Ross / Pit: Scars on Broadway

LDR would be 3rd down for me, she feels like a rarity but I don't think there is enough with her to sub.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Come on. Surely George Ezra is a step too far. 

I'm warming to BMTH co-headlining, also surprised they haven't sold out standing even at one of the Ally Pally dates. I think The 1975 should outright but from previous they seem to be a band that are happy to take lower to play other places and in turn grab a better crowd probably than up against a huge act...it's actually very good thinking to do that. TOP I've listened to, didn't realize some of what they sang I knew to be honest, while their newer stuff sounds more low key I think some of it has a feel of just topping a night. 

Ight then how about this.

THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Cardi B, You Me at Six, Sundara Karma, Pale Waves, The Fever 333, Seaway, Muncie Girls
R1: Migos, Anne Marie, Charli xcx, Honne, Marmozets, Idles, Dagny, Juice WRLD, Lucy Rose
DS: Gorgon City / Pit: The Distillers / FR: The Sherlocks / 1xtra: Smokepurpp

ARCTIC MONKEYS, The Streets, Giggs, Jorja Smith, Cage the Elephant, The Amazons, Cabbage, Black Honey, Yonaka
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Chvrches, Bugzy Malone, Sigala, Miles Kane, Drenge, Rejjie Snow, Noname, Nina Nesbitt
DS: Kaytranada / Pit: The Amity Affliction / FR: Eden / 1xtra: Dave

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Chance the Rapper, Weezer, The Offspring, Brockhampton, Greta Van Fleet, Less Than Jake, Astroid Boys, Milk Teeth
R1: Jamie xx, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Rat Boy, Stefflon Don, Mabel, Lewis Capaldi, Yungblud, Denzel Curry, Princess Nokia, Foxing
DS: Tchami / LU: Alien Ant Farm / FR: Editors / 1xtra: Pusha T

Looks pretty reasonable. Think Editors might be a bit big for FR come to think about it but I suppose they’ve had bigger.

Genuinely thinking with this new record that Idles are bigger than Shame now (not that I expected them to be as high as they were) and get a much higher placing than a mid-tent jobby.

Edited by dentalplan

13 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Ight then how about this.

THE 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, Cardi B, You Me at Six, Sundara Karma, Pale Waves, The Fever 333, Seaway, Muncie Girls
R1: Migos, Anne Marie, Charli xcx, Honne, Marmozets, Idles, Dagny, Juice WRLD, Lucy Rose
DS: Gorgon City / Pit: The Distillers / FR: The Sherlocks / 1xtra: Smokepurpp

ARCTIC MONKEYS, The Streets, Giggs, Jorja Smith, Cage the Elephant, The Amazons, Cabbage, Black Honey, Yonaka
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Chvrches, Bugzy Malone, Sigala, Miles Kane, Drenge, Rejjie Snow, Noname, Nina Nesbitt
DS: Kaytranada / Pit: The Amity Affliction / FR: Eden / 1xtra: Dave

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, Chance the Rapper, Weezer, The Offspring, Brockhampton, Greta Van Fleet, Less Than Jake, Astroid Boys, Milk Teeth
R1: Jamie xx, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Rat Boy, Stefflon Don, Mabel, Lewis Capaldi, Yungblud, Denzel Curry, Princess Nokia, Foxing
DS: Tchami / LU: Alien Ant Farm / FR: Editors / 1xtra: Pusha T

If artic monkeys are at Glastonbury next year then reading and Leeds can't book them.

• Downvote 1