The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

READING AND LEEDS 2019 predecitions

FRIDAY

Main Stage: Gorillaz, The Prodigy, Enter Shikari, Bullet for my Valentine, Slaves, Marmozets, Idles, Pale Waves, Estrons

R1: Weezer, The Hives, FIDLAR

DS: Modestep

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Interuppters, PUP, The Dirty Nil

FR: Drenge

R1X: Cypress Hill

Saturday

Main stage: Stereophonics, 1975, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Wolf Alice, Bugzy Malone, DMAS, King Gizzard, Cabbage, Muncie Girls

R1: Skepta

DS: Pete Tong

Pit: Alexisonfire, Every Time I Die, Roll Tomassi, Employed To Serve

R1X: Slowthai

FR: The Cribs

SUNDAY

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone age, BMTH, Royal Blood, Run the jewels, Neck Deep, Spring King, Milk teeth, Dream Wife

R1: The Streets

DS: Chase and status (DJ Set)

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Basement, Every Time I die, Plauge Vendor

R1X: Tyler, The Creator 

FR: Miles Kane

• Downvote 4

26 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

FRIDAY

Main Stage: Gorillaz, The Prodigy, Enter Shikari, Bullet for my Valentine, Slaves, Marmozets, Idles, Pale Waves, Estrons

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Interuppters, PUP, The Dirty Nil

Saturday

Main stage: Stereophonics, 1975, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Wolf Alice, Bugzy Malone, DMAS, King Gizzard, Cabbage, Muncie Girls

FR: The Cribs

SUNDAY

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone age, BMTH, Royal Blood, Run the jewels, Neck Deep, Spring King, Milk teeth, Dream Wife

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Basement, Every Time I die, Plauge Vendor

That looks pretty spot on pal.

10 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

FRIDAY

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Interuppters, PUP, 

Saturday

FR: The Cribs, 

SUNDAY

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Basement, Every Time I die, Plauge Vendor, Strange Bones, 

12 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

READING AND LEEDS 2019 predecitions (Edited)

FRIDAY

LU: Alkaline Trio, The Interuppters, PUP, Joyce Manor, Clowns, Amyl & The Sniffers, Blackwaters

FR: Drenge, Future Of The left, Protomartyr

Saturday

Pit: Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats , Rolo Tomassi, Employed To Serve, 

FR:Interpol

SUNDAY

R1: The Streets, The Cribs

Pit: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Basement, Every Time I die, Code orange,Turnstile, Plauge Vendor

R1X: Tyler, The Creator, Death Grips

FR: Miles Kane, Sleaford Mods

Twenty One Pilots / A$AP Rocky / Deftones / Parkway Drive / Bugzy Malone / Alkaline Trio / Bury Tomorrow / nothing, nowhere / Dream State 

Blossoms / The Amazons 

Alkaline Trio

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / The Hunna / Good Charlotte / The Neighbourhood / Pale Waves / Basement / The Fever 333 / WSTR 

Jamie xx / Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals 

The Story So Far 

Arctic Monkeys / The Streets / CHVRCHES / Miles Kane / The Hives / DMA’s / Greta Van Fleet / Boston Manor / YONAKA 

All Time Low / Lower Than Atlantis 

Motionless In White 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Twenty One Pilots / A$AP Rocky / Deftones / Parkway Drive / Bugzy Malone / Alkaline Trio / Bury Tomorrow / nothing, nowhere / Dream State 

Blossoms / The Amazons 

Alkaline Trio

The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / The Hunna / Good Charlotte / The Neighbourhood / Pale Waves / Basement / The Fever 333 / WSTR 

The Story So Far 

Arctic Monkeys / The Streets / CHVRCHES / Miles Kane / The Hives / DMA’s / Greta Van Fleet / Boston Manor / YONAKA 

Motionless In White 

That is spot on but I could see artic monkeys do Glastonbury so a co headliner could co headline the festival on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Blossoms / The Amazons 

Alkaline Trio

The Story So Far 

Motionless In White 

Some fair shouts. Rocky isn't subbing nowadays though, and Miles Kane wouldn't even be 4th down NME.

21 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Blossoms / The Amazons 

Alkaline Trio

The Story So Far 

Motionless In White 

Right now I'm will TOP, The 1975 and BMTH. I don't have space for Drake or similar and tbh if this years has sold I think this would too. Out of them all I would say TOP are the most likely to be a co-headliner option if they had one and with those 3 I think they would need one. The 1975 are too big to do it really and their new album will blow then bigger but it's if they want to play Glasto as well and they have previous of taking below their status to do so. I had them to headline Glastonbury but the Stormzy potential coming about has made me question it. I get the idea of someone saying maybe he's done it as he wants to play and be considered for it but he wouldn't know if they'd offer him top spot and it's a strange post if you aren't doing it as it kind of says to him...that's right no chance.

8 hours ago, VCK said:

I'll be very surprised if R&L get Arctic Monkeys over Glastonbury.

Can't see it, their tour dates finish perfectly to their announce a Stadium run with a Glasto show or one to follow but my guess would be with. They won't have another album to do Glasto 20 and they won't play is 2 years later after touring everywhere.

7 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

What if Glastonbury don't want them?

No being money man but Glastonbury loved Arctic Monkeys and a certain Alex Turner has reiterated before his mutual stance on that feeling....they will want to match Muse and top all 3 nights.

Now that 2018 is over...

Friday
Main: Twenty One Pilots / Bring Me the Horizon (coheadline), Cardi B, You Me at Six, Lil Uzi Vert, While She Sleeps, The Neighbourhood, Seaway, Muncie Girls
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Blossoms, Rat Boy, Sigala, Eden, Idles, Yungblud, Juice WRLD, Princess Nokia
Dance: Kaytranada
Pit: The Distillers
FR: Editors
1xtra: Smokepurpp

Saturday
Main: Drake, Two Door Cinema Club, Jamie xx, Brockhampton, Pale Waves, Bowling For Soup, Less Than Jake, Astroid Boys, Milk Teeth
R1: The Prodigy, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Bugzy Malone, Neck Deep, Mabel, Rejjie Snow, Drenge, Noname, Nina Nesbitt
Dance: Tchami
Pit: The Hives
FR: Lewis Capaldi
1xtra: Dave

Sunday
Main: Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Skepta, Cage the Elephant, Sundara Karma, Greta Van Fleet, Cabbage, Black Honey, Yonaka
R1: Giggs, Jorja Smith, Charli xcx, Stefflon Don, The Sherlocks, Amber Run, Dagny, Denzel Curry, Lucy Rose, Foxing
Dance: Gorgon City
Lock Up: The Amity Affliction
FR: Honne
1xtra: Pusha T

41 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Now that 2018 is over...

Friday
Main: Twenty One Pilots / Bring Me the Horizon (coheadline), Cardi B, You Me at Six, Lil Uzi Vert, While She Sleeps, The Neighbourhood, Seaway, Muncie Girls
R1: Chase & Status DJ (closing set), Blossoms, Rat Boy, Sigala, Eden, Idles, Yungblud, Juice WRLD, Princess Nokia

Saturday
Main: Drake, Two Door Cinema Club, Jamie xx, Brockhampton, Pale Waves, Bowling For Soup, Less Than Jake, Astroid Boys, Milk Teeth
R1: The Prodigy, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Bugzy Malone, Neck Deep, Mabel, Rejjie Snow, Drenge, Noname, Nina Nesbitt

Sunday
Main: Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Skepta, Cage the Elephant, Sundara Karma, Greta Van Fleet, Cabbage, Black Honey, Yonaka
R1: Giggs, Jorja Smith, Charli xcx, Stefflon Don, The Sherlocks, Amber Run, Dagny, Denzel Curry, Lucy Rose, Foxing

The Prodigy in that tent?, are you crazy?! They've just announced a huge arena tour.

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

The Prodigy in that tent?, are you crazy?! They've just announced a huge arena tour.

Aye could be a stretch, just thought with them up against a megastar like Drake it could work as a decent alternative.

26 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Aye could be a stretch, just thought with them up against a megastar like Drake it could work as a decent alternative.

26 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Now that 2018 is over...

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

I would put Chase & Status live under Drake. Prodigy second stage is a great shout!